Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īm not trying to be a hero but just trying to make a matter seen by you.    

I īm not trying to be a hero but just trying to make a matter seen by you.

borna
Croatia

Oh my God! This is still going on? Please check the topics this forum is made for!!!
If you have any personal issues, deal with it throught private messages!

Really, enough is enough...

24 Sep 2009     

gitasiva
India

Well said. Thumbs Up
It īs got to stop.
Have a nice day everybody!Big smile

24 Sep 2009     

cıstırıpıst
Greece

ok dont you think you give no chance to understand mr.dgdln.

he is just telling he was treated bad. please be more thougtful. he must be really hurt.

24 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

im with mr .dgdin side
i think he only saw the agressive messages that he recieved from other collagues here
so and i feel sorry for that.......
 they seem polite in the forum but look wt  they send
so give him the chance to defend him self . he treated bad from bad people dont know how to deal with humans.
plz stop attacking him just attack those bad collagaues who think that they have the right to shout and judge without  recieving any comments.
lady bird and julieta are asample to what i said they throw people with such bad comments and look what are complaining for .huh
as we said here ( he heart me then he run to the house to complain)
who the one  should complain ?
when you heard some one like lady bird shouting in infront of all collagues and say shame on you > thats bad really bad . who gave here thre right to do so
so stop it thats enough

24 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

mr.dgdln as far as I can see it,  khaled69 is making the situation worse than better. 
You should tell him thank you for his support, but you are able to fight your own battles.

You should be less wordy and just say that your feelings were hurt and that you expect to be treated more respectfully on a "teacher īs" site.  Then you should announce that you are no longer going to continue the discussion and walk away ( with your head up high.)

(This advice has nothing to do with whether I agree or disagree with your comments,  I am not taking sides.)

There are so many more serious things to worry about, today.

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

"There are so many more serious things to worry about, today." that īs abslotely right. Interestingly enough, people seem not to have more important issues if you happen to look at the number of posts.so we shall stop crossing lines while treating people with our words.

24 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Take a look.
There are more links.
Have a nice day, everybody.

24 Sep 2009     

miss_yanis
Argentina

I have an idea!! why don īt we all post something in the foum and take this discussion out of the front page? That way, people will not see it and feel blue for the rest of the day...

It īs not nice waking up (as in my case) or sitting with a cup of coffee and see your "family" fighting against each other... It really makes me sad, and i īm surely not the only one feeling this way.

so... every time we see this things on the front page, let īs post nice comments and take it out! I īll start right now...

WHO īS WITH ME???

24 Sep 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Good afternoon dear collegues,

Well, I got confused when I started reading this post. Actually, I have no single idea about it all. 

I īm not here to judge anyone and I won īt coz I felt tired of all such issues. So, Llet bygones be bygones and start anew and fresh. We as teachers have much more to give to each other and to this wonderful family.

Hey, Nika, I had a quick look at the issue presented in the link u supplied. So good to be true!!
Miss Yanis, loved ur idea!!!

Best regards,
Nebal

24 Sep 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Stop taking sides, please,  and let people solve their problems without interfering.

If two have a problem, only two are entitled to deal with it.

24 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >