Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > interesting..    

interesting..

Greek Professor
Greece

interesting..

5 Nov 2008      

Snow- white
Macedonia

Do you really mean that someone would say anything to your post?!?!This is not a site for politics.I just wonder what will Obama help YOU and your teaching methods?!

5 Nov 2008     

renca
Czech Republic

Hiya, I also feel quite happy about Obama�s victory, so why not congratulate him and everybody? America is going to change and the changes are going to be felt in the whole world, moreover the campaign and the number of voters made a history, so it is an important day for everyone, even for teachers. Cheers!

5 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I feel the same as Renca does snow-white. We mention birthday�s, countries national holidays, mother�s day, etc... so why not congratulate the Americans on their new Preseident? It is a historical moment for them.

5 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

ISN�T IT??????????THE MOMENT I SEE YOUR FLAG MAKES ME GO........

5 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

RENCA AND ZORA YOU ARE NOT AN ISSUE HERE IN THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND THE SO CALLED GREEK PROFESSOR.

5 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Snow-white,

I don�t think that you need to be rude, or tell us to butt out, for agreeing to congratulate Obama. I think you are being churlish and need to have respect for others... Also, please refrain from "shouting" - using CAPITALS is shouting when you are on a forum.

And one last thing, if you do have a problem with Greek Professor, please take it elsewhere, the board should be used for constructive things - not petty bickering back and forth...

5 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Oh.I �m sorry and it wasn�t my intention to be rude or to hurt someones� feeling.It was just a"communication" with the greek professor and you found yourself in the middle.You can congratulate as much as you wish but DON�T tell me where to argue & with whom to argue please!I can express my feelings on this forum whenever I like just like you can.Btw IT�S A FREE SITE!!!!

5 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Your words: "I can express my feelings on this forum whenever I like just like you can."

This is exactly what Zora and Renca did!

5 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

are you taking sides or what?!

5 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

You expressed yourself. They expressed themselves. Is that taking sides?

5 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >