Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Suggestions    

Suggestions

maoopa
China

Suggestions

As usual, I �m suggesting some activities for teachers to practice and keep their language skills up.

I suggest a crossword, scrabble, and a synonyms game.

There are also some worksheets, and lesson plans available.

All these links are from my website and there are some people who are not happy with that sometimes. I just do it as a way to contribute and certainly don not make any profit out of it. If you feel offended, please accept my apologies and disregard this message.

29 Oct 2009      

eng789
Israel

You are doing it again.  Thumbs DownWacko

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Please, don �t use the forum to advertise. Many teachers here have blogs and websites and if we all decide to advertise here, there �ll be no place for anything else.

If you have a blog or anything to share please use the bookmarks page.

I also want to remember that Victor told us explicitly: don �t use the forum to advertise wss and I believe this must be extended to our blogs & sites.

I personally feel bothered by ads here, I �ve got many blogs and have never used this space to promote them because the forum must be left for other sort of threads.

Sorry, this is not about your suggestions - which I think must be valuable - but this is not the right place to promote our own work.

Have a nice day.

29 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Yes, he is.
I asked maoopa once through PM not to advertise his personal web site and the reply wasn �t very nice. I was told if I mind that �s my problem as anyone else doesn �t. And he wrote if any of the moderators asks him not to do it, he will stop.
So I replied I �m one of them and ......nothing has changed.
Maybe I should advertise my web too? Wink

Edit: Dear Zailda, that was only a joke. I would never advertise my web here, don´t worry. Wink

29 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

Is that against the rules? I mean, advertising your own web site?

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

No, Michaela, none should. And I �m with you, the forum is to be used for other sort of messages.

@maoopa: three of us is enough for you?

Thanks in advance!

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@borna: many teachers have blogs and websites, if all of us decide to advertise here, there �ll be no place for anything else.

But Victor provided the bookmarks page to share your blog if you want. And you can also add your blog or site link to your profile here.

Have a nice day.

29 Oct 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Yeah, please, no advertising. We �re not offended. Mm, no, that �s not the right word! If you were just the only one, but you �re not....

But we accept your heartfelt apologies anyway.

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@Michaela: I know you �re just kidding. So am I.

Have a nice day!

29 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

Thanks zailda. I don �t have my own website or blog, I just asked to know for sure. I know we have bookmarks, but I personally find it easier when sbdy recommends a link on the forum, no matter what it is. Searching through bookmarks is a bit chaotic for me.
Are we allowed to recommend (or advertise) other people �s website/blog?
These rules seems to be piling up and they are not written anywhere so I sometimes really find it stressful to write something on the forum. I always worry that I have donw something against the rules. Don �t you find it irritating?

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

@borna: some deals are made on the forum, so I read it every day to keep up-to-date with any changes or recommendations.

I personally think the bookmarks page easier to dig than the forum, I �m only able to find my threads here.

And there �s a bookmarks search engine here, you find anything easily. Or you visit it every day and set the sites you like as your favorites in your computer.

I also recommend to open a delicious account and save all the links posted here in your account there.

If you want to, here �s the link:

http://delicious.com

29 Oct 2009     

1    2    3    Next >