Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Read me.txt    

Read me.txt

elias-s
China

Read me.txt

I don �t understand this "sent us your worksheet, and get points for download our workshits".

Wtf?

You broke the first rule of world wide web: free flow of information.

I hope your site will be hacked, and everybody will enjoy free information.

Best Regards,
Ilya Seredich.

11 Nov 2009      

eng789
Israel

Obvisously this site isn �t for you so you are welcome to leave and take your foul language with you.

11 Nov 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

Dear Ilya,
I do not know if you are a teacher, but if you were one and you spent hours preparing a worksheet, you would feel it is unfair for everyone to just visit the site and download your work. Most members of this site are really devoted and hard-working teachers and it �s just fair to exchange worksheets, because in reality this is what happens here. So, I think you should reconsider. You have no points at all and you have made no effort at all to be an active  member of eslprintables. So, I believe your words sound too revengeful and the last thing we need here is people like you.

11 Nov 2009     

johnlinares
Turkey

Allthough i dont like the swearing i kind of agree with this user. i am in the same position. I need a worksheet because i have none that are relivent to what i need. On google and on the homepage it says free worksheets just register. then you find out that you have to install the tool bar aswell. Not very fair and not very honest. Ive wasted quite some time and all i want is a work sheet and some ideas for P.C. .If i had worksheets to upload i would but then i probably would not be looking and would not have found this site.

Have a good day.

11 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

please not... the description says:
  the website where English Language teachers exchange resources

exchange being the important word there. An exchange means that something is given in return for something else.

Also:
If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

It �s very clear, if you understand the words!

Regards,
AB

11 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

johnlinares - you don�t have to install the toolbar to enter the site.

Just try to come up with one interesting / original worksheet - and you will end up with an endless supply to download.

It is worth the effort.

11 Nov 2009     

mr.sneeze
Bermuda

It might be an idea, say if one doesn �t have at least a minimum of 50 points ( for example) that one can not even post  on the forum. That way the comments of persons who sign up with no intention of exchanging and sharing but  just to be a nuisance won �t even be seen!

11 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I have not the toolbar instaled and can live without it. If you were a teacher you could never talk like this bacause you would know how much time creating the materials spends. And every teacher I know has some wss so I somehow cannot understand yours"if I had a worksheet..." johnlinares.

As for elias-s: No-one forces you to be here, at least not with your nasty language. There are sites you can get wss for nothing. And also there are sites you have to PAY to download materials. So think twice next time before you"ll write about "free flow of informations".
Time of every good teacher is very precious but you cant�t know this as you obviously are NOT a good teacher talking like this.Thumbs Down

So you are FREE TO GO.

mr. sneeze: That�s not a good idea. There are loads of newbies who need some help or advice. It would be discriminating them and I believe other members will agree with me at least at this point.Wink

11 Nov 2009     

johnlinares
Turkey

Maybe i was not clear. I have lots of WSs but no soft copys which is what i need to send as attachments to some students. I also have no scanner. My concern is that on google it says nothing about exchange and also i could not find a way to enter the site without installing the toolbar. Maybe im wrong about this. Also i have nothing against exchang of WSs etc but perhaps its a better idea to alowe 1 or 2 downloads when you first loggin.

John

11 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Your Google must be quite different to mine John!

I get:

The place where English Language teachers share resources: worksheets, lesson plans and more.

nothing about free worksheets for no interaction...

Also, you don �t need to scan... do you have any word processing software? If you already have worksheets then it �s very easy to recreate them in Word or several other compatible programs because you already have the design work, text & information in front of you. You may just need to get some images... & there are plenty of resources available - even a large number of links & recommendations to be found here!

11 Nov 2009     

johnlinares
Turkey

Thanks, ill give it a go.

I agree thats its worth the effort to get some Wss uploaded and will try to when i have some time.

John

11 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >