Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Jesus - peace be upon him-    

Jesus - peace be upon him-

mariannina
Italy

I respect all religions and I think this is not the place to talk about  dogmas. If some of us celebrate a religious event I �m happy to celebrate with you, but if I celebrate I expect respect because I �m used to respect every single person in this site who deserves respect.
If I don �t think the way you think, you are not my enemy, I respect you if you show respect towards me.
Ciao

26 Dec 2009     

vardaki
Cyprus

Dear ffrree
I don �t mind what Allah says in the Holly Quran, because I � am a FREE HUMAN.
Have a good night

26 Dec 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

dear members, this person obviously doesnt have respect for believes, and apparently he/she only wants a feud. the longer you keep replying to this post the longer will stay on the front page of the site. i urge you not to keep posting so that his/her intension to bother do not last any longer.

26 Dec 2009     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Dear friends. I �m also muslim, but indeed this is not the right place. There �s such a good warm atmosphere on the forum, let �s not ruin it. If we don �t celebrate Christmas we just don �t post any congrats, that �s it. Let �s be polite and not offend each other. Peace.

26 Dec 2009     

eng789
Israel

I don �t celebrate Xmas but that doesn �t mean  that I can �t wish those who do - a happy holiday.  I have also been to a midnight mass and visited the Holy churches of Jerusalem.  Understanding another �s religion and traditions brings respect.  To respect someone doesn �t mean that you have to accept their views.   

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Imagine there �s no Heaven
It �s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there �s no countries
It isn �t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I �m a dreamer
But I �m not the only one
I hope someday you �ll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I �m a dreamer
But I �m not the only one
I hope someday you �ll join us
And the world will live as one 

26 Dec 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

A wonderful song by John Lennon.  May he rest in peace.

A little bit of an idealist.

Hugs to all.

Judy

26 Dec 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Would you like to be told the Christian view of Allah on days that are important festivities for Muslims?

Would you like Allah to be belittled on days on which you particularly celebrate him and your faith?

Would you like to be told on such important days that what you believe in or celebrate is second class?

I �m sure you wouldn �t, but that is exactly what you have been doing to the thousands of Christians in this forum.

It is an act of aggression that is disguised in dishonest Christmas wishes

Shame on you.

26 Dec 2009     

windflora
Turkey

Hey:)) Do not take care of Muslims like her/him. In our religion (i am a Muslim), we cannot judge people like this. Everybody has the freedom to believe what she or he wants. And believe me that whoever writes such kind of messages, she/he cannot be a Muslim. Such people make you think that we are terrible. Please please do not take care!!!

26 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Windflora:

I can assure you that my dislike was directed to the member who opened this religious thread and I have respect and consideration for Muslins in general. As I said, I respect Jewish, Muslin, Catholic... Everyone has the right to believe in what he thinks is the right thing, but we also have to respect other people �s beliefs.

And I still think describing Jesus as "Allah �s messenger" is blatantly offensive.

After all, this forum is not to be turned into a religious discussion - if we want to keep peace among members.

With deep respect for all religions and beliefs

Zailda

26 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >