Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 8 uploads a day - is it possible?    

8 uploads a day - is it possible?

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I did read it but you probably don �t understand what is this about. She uploaded 8 wss in one day if only 3 are allowed.

4 Jan 2010     

baiba
Latvia

It looks like we have a user with a double account again...

4 Jan 2010     

Malvine
Latvia

Yes, really, ihmoniz �s and martajoao �s "handwriting" seems so astonishingly alike...

4 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Maybe they are just colleagues... the heading on their wss is the same. I don �t know but I am sure there are more copied wss by ihmoniz.

EDIT: It wasn�t my intention to cause another hot "battle", I was just curious if members with more than 2000 points can upload more than 3 wss a day. I am sorry it turned like this:o((

4 Jan 2010     

lhmoniz
Portugal

Dear Misa
I �ve just entered the site and I saw that there was a " big war " created by my worksheets. In fact, I uploaded more than three on a day, because I forgot reading the rules.
Victor wrote to me saying he had deleted the worksheets I uploaded a long time ago, and as I complained about it with real arguments, he told me that I could uploaded them again, but I had to make sets of 4.That �s what I did.
I know you are worried about this fact, but these new rules weren �t in use when I started uploading for eslprintables.Besides, I want you to know that by the time they were deleted I lost about 800 points with a click. That wasn �t really fair, because I lost much and much time cutting the clipart to get all the cliparts and I also made a ppt I can �t upload, beacuse I don �t know how to resize a ppt.
I uploaded 8 worksheets, because I didn �t read the new rules, believe it if you want. I didn �t do it with any special purpose!
Yes, Paula is a workmate at my school and she knows my work. She isn �t telling any lie and that �s what a real friend . Don �t even dare to think we are the same user with two different usernames. Were you able to do that?
You also said I had more stolen worksheets. Are you kidding ? What are they?
 Don �t judge other people by your own actions.!

4 Jan 2010     

lhmoniz
Portugal

Misa talks about other stolen worksheets of mine? What are they? Are you kidding? Explain, please.

4 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

lhmoniz: why don �t you go to the "reported contributions" section and take a look?...

You will find the explanations you want there 

5 Jan 2010     

lhmoniz
Portugal

Julieta, I think all of us use any kind of support to make our worksheets. Of course, I �ve search the Net for english materials and I use some reliable sites to make my own materials. I �m not a native speaker, nor do I pretend to be one. It �s all right if you want to take my points of my "account". but please stop spoiling this beautiful and worthy site which is now very different from the time it started.I didn �t do it with any intention, I repeat. I get on well with my consciousness and I also want to congratulate you for your imagination and creativeness on your worksheets. Be welcome!

5 Jan 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thanks for the compliment...

I have nothing against you, I participated in this discussion without the intention of hurting people.

I just want you to know that some of your worksheets have been reported as copied and some links were provided too.

Why don �t you make some changes? Edit them, add some activities created by yourself in those sheets and mention the source you used... otherwise I am afraid they will be deleted.

I am sure that none of us has something against you, but... these are the rules

5 Jan 2010     

Silvia33
Argentina

Hi Michaela!
Unfortunately, it is possible for some members to upload more than 3 wss on the same day. As it was said many times, this must be due to a glitch in the system.
I was just checking todays � contributions and I found 9 wss from the same user and he/she has already uploaded 6 more for tomorrow!!!!! How come!!!!! Ermm

Silvia

5 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >