Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 8 uploads a day - is it possible?    

8 uploads a day - is it possible?

Gia Mel
Chile

If they are the same worksheets or splitted on purpose or copied, or something alike,they should be reported... If not, let �s not turn this site in an elementary school classroom please!!! If we start with "you made this, and you made that" we will never end because we all make mistakes...

5 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

�I think all of us use any kind of support to make our worksheets.�

It is true, but using any kind of support to make a worksheet and copying & pasting directly from a site or book are different actions. If you use site or book resources to prepare your original work it will be gladly accepted; if you merely copy & paste material from the net to prepare a phony ws, it�ll be reported and removed (or so I expect).

And I couldn�t agree more with Michaela. If a person is honest, it doesn�t matter if the police officer is aware or not; if he will be punished or not. Since the rules are stated, a honest person just obey them. If a glitch on the system allows some members to upload more than 3 worksheets a day, they are aware that it�s against the rules and it�s not fair.

If you cheat when the teacher is not looking at you, you are still a cheater.

5 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Ihmonez,
I am answering here as you sent me a PM and demanded my answer to your question on the forum. As you are a moderator and have the right to enter the sction for reported wss, you know what I ment by talking about copied wss. And as for your statement about all of us looking for support on the net, I think Zailda said it all. Your wss were  copied and pasted from that sites, there wasn �t one single word changed. So please, don �t talk about support when this is plagiarism.
And if you read properly, you would see I wasn �t suggestion you have multiple accounts, I was defending you on this one. Don �t accuse me of something I haven �t done just because I found out you were cheating.

5 Jan 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Today again somebody uploaded 8 worksheets about phrasal verbs. That �s really weird...

5 Jan 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3