Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploading errors    

Uploading errors

victor
Spain

Uploading errors

Hello everybody,

I know that there are lots of errors when trying to upload. I �m trying to find the reason, and I hope it will be solved soon.

Thanks for your patience,

Victor

2 Feb 2010      

FroggyClaudine
France

Thank you very much, Victor. Whatever some people actually wrote, I knew you were doing your best as usual.
I do hope everything will be back to normal soon without you having to spend to much time far from your beloved ones.

2 Feb 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thumbs Up

2 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

GSmileSmileD to see you victor! Thanks for everything that you do!

Hugs,
mena

2 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot, Victor, so nice to get a message from you. Now we are sure that you are here, though i never doubted that. We �ll be patient and waiting.
May be you should stick this message also on the message board for everyone to see for a couple days. Otherwise new threads will never stop coming.

2 Feb 2010     

Katiana
Spain

Nice to see you again Victor. Thanks for everything you do for us. I hope the uploading problem will be solved soon without taking too much of your time.
Take care.
Hugs,
Katiana

2 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thank you very much, Victor, for everything you do. It �s great to see you around again.Thumbs Up

2 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

WOW! I �ve been hoping so much to hear from you, Victor!!!
Let �s hope you �ll manage to fix all the problems cause I �m going crazy here!Wacko LOL
Thanks in advance and hugs from the snowy Romania,

LOL

2 Feb 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for everything you do!!
Hugs.

2 Feb 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Thanks Star

2 Feb 2010     

deeedee
Spain

Thanks!  I �m sure that you if haven �t done anything about it before now it �s because you were really unable to for one reason or another.  Hopefully you are in good health. 

I am happy to belong to this very useful website!

2 Feb 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >