Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ---    

---

blunderbuster
Germany

Somebody keeps reporting my WS....my job ball about kid �s job wishes has been reported......can anybody put a stop to this?

Is my work too perfect? Am I being punished for being artistically and technically gifted? Im I being punished for using nice homogenously looking graphics and a professional layout?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regina

14 Mar 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Dear Regina,

yes, it is ridiculous, you are so right. But the moderators are voting for it to stay, and I �m sure it won �t be removed. Please don �t let that issue bring you down. Try to relax; this witch hunt will be over tomorrow.

Hugs!

14 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

If there is one person constantly reporting regina �s worksheets, can �t something be done about it - it really doesn �t seem fair as her work is fantastic and obviously not stolen. I can �t imagine how frustrating it must be to have this happen over and over again.

Keep smiling Regina and hopefully this will stop!

14 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Regina! Please, don �t take this so personally. It just happens some members are not familiar with your ID and when they see in your worksheets that the images are copyrighted - "Copyright Regina & The Blunder Busters", they believe you �re infringing the rules. That �s all. Soon they will understand that you - Regina and the Blunder busters - are one and the same. Moderators have already got that and are doing their job, meaning that your worksheet won �t be removed. So try to enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs,
mena

14 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Mena,

Until now I did not take it personal. I thought it was a matter of stupidity

However, now I know that I do indeed have to take it personal. The person that reported me is a proven thief herself. I have never reported one of her ws but I know she has been reported and proven guilty. I have written her pms, though, upon which she changed her name and avatar and blocked the pm option. I think this person has no right to be here, she is making a mockery of this platform.

My Sunday has been shot to s...., all the bubble bathing and organic brunching....

Regina

14 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Regina, I �m afraid I disagree that the fact that some members haven �t understood yet that you - Regina - and  The Blunder Busters are one and the same reveals an act of stupidity. But maybe it �s just because I really don �t like that word. It sounds too rude for my aging years.

I �ve checked the worksheets of the person who reported your job ball today and you �re right. Some of her worksheets have been reported and Victor will decide what �s best.

Don �t let this ruin your Sunday. Hope the sun is shining for you.
Hugs,
mena

14 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Mena,

You are right. I called it a lack of intelligence yesterday, today I was too shocked to sugardust my words. But, in my case, it really and absolutely can be seen that I, blunderbuster, and Regina are one and the same. In other cases there may be an excuse, in my case there ain �t.

Someone keeps downloading my old ws, 6 today, I hope that won �t result in more reports. I am out of here for a while.

Thanks and bye.

Regina

14 Mar 2010     

Montypython
France

don �t worry!!!! I am responsible for downloading some of your old ws!!!!!! Heart

14 Mar 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Marie-H�l�ne, I hope for the best ;o)

14 Mar 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Victor has now added a link so that the moderators can see the authors of the reported contributions with one click, without doing the tedious detective work previously required. So, I truely hope things like yesterday and today won �t happen again.

@ Victor: Thank you so much for fixing this issue so quickly; this is very useful!

14 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >