Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is Ladybird ?    

Where is Ladybird ?

sea camel
Belgium

Well written, Marion! 

I �m also happy you �re back, Silke!

Kristien

21 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Marion,

Actually, I don �t feel that strong, but I have been forced to reveal my real identity by two users who just couldn �t stop bugging me. On the one hand, I do understand their reaction, on the other hand, I thought they were acting really heartless.

But if I want people to forgive ME, I �ll have to forgive others, too! And I will...

Thank you very much for your encouraging words. At the moment, I feel like crying all the time, because I �m sooo relieved to see that people welcome me back. I �ve received quite a few really lovely PMs and I �m more than happy to get such warm feedback!!

Lots of love - Silke

21 Apr 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

So happy you �re back, Silke! So sorry though about your father-in-law. Thinking positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Hugs from Barcelona

La Colibrita

21 Apr 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Hi,

I �ve been watching Topolina since she first joined this site and have been impressed by her constancy and helpfulness.  Of course I really loved Silke and was quite distressed to see her go, but this Topolina really blows my mind.

David

21 Apr 2010     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

So happy you�re back, dear Silke!
Welcome back !!!!! .....
 all the best for you and your family
Take care!!!
Victoria-Ladybug

21 Apr 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

welcome back again, and lol, I knew you couldnt be appart from here, this is too addictive.
Can I ask you a huge favor??? if so please, please, please dont do the copy+paste= must go. I have to be honest with you... i hated that.... but yet i am really glad you can be part of  us again. Thumbs Up

21 Apr 2010     

Denisa
Romania

WELCOME BACK, DEAR...EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER REALLY LEFT US...
I �M SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE AGAIN...I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT SOME DAYS AGO IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY..I �VE WRITTEN YOU A MESSAGE IN THE CAFFE BUT HERE �S AGAIN:I HOPE YOU HAD A NICE TIME CELEBRATING(I KNOW THE HARD TIMES YOU ARE EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW...and let me tell you I fully understand what you �re going through...the moments when we are overwhelmed by family problems..why? here we go: I �m a mother of three, a full-time teacher and educational councelor, I have a 60 years-old mother and a 84 years-old grandmother to look-after...and above all, I �m trying to get my master-dergree this year....Wacko...) Sorry for this long explanation, I hope I �m not boring you, but once I �ve started...

ONCE AGAIN, DEAR FRIEND...TOPOLINA (NOW)

21 Apr 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Oh oh oh, Silke dear! You are here again! Soooooooo nice to see you back! I never suspected Topolina...
As to your feeling of guilt - I really don �t know what there is to feel guilty about!
I don �t feel cheated by you, no way! These are words too strong for a simple human choice to come and go, be and do as oneself pleases. There isn �t any cheating or betraying in it...
Please don �t feel down! There is no reason for it!

21 Apr 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

I �m sooooo glad to have you back my dear friend!!!!!Tongue

You know how much I love and respect you and your work! 

Hugs from Argentina and all the best!!!Hug

Carina

21 Apr 2010     

mariamit
Greece

I had no idea... It �s nice to have you back. My prayers for your father in law.

lots of hugs from sunny Greece,
maria

21 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >