Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where is Ladybird ?    

Where is Ladybird ?

mena22
Portugal

My dear, dearest silke, your message touched my heart. I hadn �t realized how much I missed you. Hug 

When some people said you were on the site I thought if that was the case Topolina you must be and I �m so, so very glad my instinct didn �t fail me. I never asked because I understand and respect your wish for privacy. As far as I am concerned my dear silke, you don �t have to apologise. Sometimes it �s just like that, we need to be away to find our path in the crowd.

We all do things in our lives that we come later to regret. That means we are only human, nothing more than that to me. I �m sure you and victor will understand each other again, because both of you are kind hearted and sensible people and definitely most loved by the members of this site.

WELCOME BACK DEAR SILKE!
A huge hug,
mena

21 Apr 2010     

Bare
Croatia

Welcome back !!!!Smile

21 Apr 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Dear Silke AKA Topolina...

You had me completely bowled over..... I did not have the faintest suspicion that Topolina is also Ladybird, but I am really glad you are back. 

WELCOME BACK!!  Hug

Love,
Joey

21 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Me, neither, not even the hint of a faint suspicion... I must be walking around with my eyes closed.

But I �m delighted to have you back and hope that your father-in-law will be feeling better soon.

WELCOME BACK SILKE/LADYBIRD/TOPLINA.
A rose is still a rose by any other name.

A big hug
Juliag

21 Apr 2010     

Tecus
Hungary

I �m happy to see you back! Welcome!

21 Apr 2010     

serene
Greece

I �m so glad you are back, dear Silke!

I �ve missed you! I had no idea you were Topolina; I like her, too, and I don �t feel I �ve been cheated. So there �s no need to apologise for that, I think.

I hate it when people leave this site. ESLprintables is a large community consisting of so many different personalities, cultures, religions. I personally find this diversity very exciting and I believe we can all exist together provided that we are tolerant and respectful to each other.

I wish all the best for you and your family!

Hugs
serene

21 Apr 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Dear Silke,

just want to welcome you back. Sometime ago, I also felt the wish to leave the website for many issues I didn �t and still don �t agree. I almost stopped posting new worksheets and only seldom I post here in the forum...

Well, I �m telling you this just to tell you that I can perfectly understand your actions. It �s perfectly understandable. I don �t know what happened in the past for you to leave your nickname and your former account, but what really matters is that you �re back Smile

I can honestly say that, some time ago, when someone here said you had left the site, my thought was "Oh, what a pity...". Really!

So, I �m happy to see you around again, although I �m not as active as I used to. I got tired... Unhappy

I wish your family the best in the world. The same as I wish for me and mine. It �s hard when we are full of problems, but you know what? You can �t give up. Life is too short not to try to be happy... so, be strong, ok? Try to be the strenght in your family in these hard times...

Good luck and WELCOME, dear Topolina/Ladybird!

By the way, why did you choose Italy to be "your" country? Any special reason?

See you around...

K�sse Heart

Patricia

21 Apr 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Forget my question about Italy... I �ve just come to your worksheets and profile and read what you �ve written :) Your husband is italian, how nice! Italian is such a nice language!

21 Apr 2010     

-eva
Spain

Silke dear,
What wonderful news to know it �s you, how generous and corageus of you to let us know your identity. Thanks for coming back and ...welcome!!!.
Lots of love,
Eva

Thumbs Up

21 Apr 2010     

corina2211
Spain

HugDear Silke,

I am so glad you are back. I am sure that everyone missed you here. I surely did. So WELCOME BACK and I really hope that things will be better now. I am very happy to have you back. 

Hugs and kisses from Spain.

Good night and have a great week!!!Hug 

21 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >