Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEW FILE SIZE LIMITS    

NEW FILE SIZE LIMITS

gabitza
Romania

Awesome! No more drastic �blurring � , yuppie! Thank you so much! You rock!

Victor,

I have just uploaded one game and the page with my games opened, I ticked the two games I want to replace, and... from there, what do I do?? It seems that not all my games are shown on the page, and there is no �next � button. Does it do it automatically? How do I confirm that the 2 games selected are those I want to replace?

Thank you.
Gabitza

28 May 2010     

gabitza
Romania

oopsie - problem solved. The �send � button appeared after I logged off / in again.
Thank you so much for your huge effort to make this site better - THE BEST!

Gabitza again

28 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Thank you for constantly improving this site.

There have been far fewer posts about file size ;o) I hope people will still want to learn how to keep file sizes small, though ...we are growing faster than China �s economy ;o)

28 May 2010     

Jesiwin
Argentina

thank you soooooo much!!!Hug
you cannot imagine how much your website is helping my colleagues and me!!!
we �ve improved the material we give our students thanks to you and aaaalll the amazing people that upload ws everyday here!!!
thanks a thousand times!!!Thumbs Up
lots of love!Tongue
Jesi

28 May 2010     

mohammadsaleh
Palestine

Thank you Victor. That will help all of us so much.

28 May 2010     

mena22
Portugal

That �s great news! Thank you victor for all your hard work! Smile 

Hugs,
mena

28 May 2010     

kiaras
Mexico

Dear V�ctor: First of all, I would like to congratulate you and all you co-workers who�ve made this site possible!!!  I�m kind of new in it, but it�s gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Thank you for giving us, teachers the chance to be MUCH better in this wonderful work of English teaching!!!  I just want to ask you a question, ( I�ll take the chance to do it ) How can I download online exercises, and if we can�t, I would like to ask you if you could find a way that we could, because they�re great and I�d like to use them in my classes but I haven�t found out the way to do it!  I appreciate your answering to me in advance and please receive a hug!   Mary

28 May 2010     

joebcn
Andorra

A BIG THANK YOU FOR MAKING THINGS EVEN BETTER!!!!!!

Wink

JOE

28 May 2010     

stefania.r
Italy

Thank you Victor!!!!

28 May 2010     

miss-o
Portugal

Thank you!

28 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    Next >