Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NEW FILE SIZE LIMITS    

NEW FILE SIZE LIMITS

kmochniak
Poland

thank you thank you thank you!!!

27 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I have another suggestion: it might be a good idea to keep this post at the top of the forum page for a while so that everyone can read it and not just those users who are online today...

27 May 2010     

victor
Spain

Yes, it will stay at the top of the forum for some days.

27 May 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

OHHH Victor what a nice surprise ,I would give you a kiss if you weren �t so far... so let me send it

Tinkblowkisses-Tinkblondegirl.gif Tinkerbell blowing kisses Tink kissing animated kiss gif image by dawnette3 thanks so much!!!!!

27 May 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

Victor, you rock!!! Clap

Thank you so so sooo much for all you are doing for us

27 May 2010     

marta v
Serbia

Thank you Victor for the changes! I love them!!!! Now I can upload some great worksheets that otherwise I couldn �t have! Cheers!

27 May 2010     

67Englishteacher
France

That �s one more excellent idea, thank you! Your computer skills are amazing, too. I wonder how you find the time to develop them and use them to take care of the site in addition to your job !?! Thanks again for your commitment!

27 May 2010     

lshorton99
China

Thanks Victor

that �s really helpful. When I get a spare moment I shall reassemble my powerpoints!

Really great job! Thumbs Up

Lindsey

27 May 2010     

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

Great!!
Thanks so much, Victor!!Hug

27 May 2010     

Eileithyia
Portugal

It seems you answered my "prayers"!

Thank you so much!

27 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    Next >