Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > World cup 2010    

World cup 2010

stexstme
France

LOLThis is not �very � ESL!!LOL
May the best team win! :o) Why Not Italy ? OK, Lomasbello!LOL
Lovely Juliet, I think France  is no good!Ouch
Still, we �re having a (small!) party tonight here - in front of the telly! - Others for football, Little me for food & drinks!!LOL
Wink( Thank God it �s the week end!LOL)
Take care all
edit : Hey, Lovemykids, Good luck for (tonight for me!) ..the match!! I�ll think of you!Big smile
Sylvie

11 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi you all, lovely team

I do want to thank you - in fact, you all have helped me a lot with this very hard and serious problem. If it weren �t for you, I wouldn �t have known that, for the first time in HISTORY there will be so many winners.
I think it �s fair, why not? If �s funnier when we all win. I don �t like that thing of having just one to win. So, what about the other poor ones? Not fair. I like this way - several winners. Great idea.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the championship, I �m not very fond of football - LOL
linda

11 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

I adore football - it �s my favourite time of year! Right up to rearranging classes to watch the matches!!!!

I don �t think England have a hope in hell of winning the Cup but I �m optimistic about our chances of making it to the quarters!!!!

If not, come on Spain!!!!!!

Lindsey

11 Jun 2010     

matiasmat
Argentina

Go Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Maradona!!!  (though I don �t like him
thaaaaaaaaaat much...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But all the same...                                     
Good Luck to everybody!!! Peace and Love!

11 Jun 2010     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Here in Mexico people still think our team is going to win... I �m not that sure but at least they didn �t lose....
Gooo Mexicooooo

11 Jun 2010     

mena22
Portugal

May the best team win! I �m not a football fan either, Olinda, but during the World Cup I become quite addicted because, after all, these guys are representing our Country. Besides, it �s nice to see all countries joined together in peace. That �s a wonderful feeling.

Hugs,
mena

11 Jun 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

I love football!!!
Viva La Roja!!!!!
Good luck to everybody!!

11 Jun 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

C �mon, you Yaaaanks!!

11 Jun 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi everybody.....

I can �t explain to you the amazing vibe here in South Africa.  Everywhere you go, you see, hear and feel.... SOCCER/FOOTBALL!!  It is truly an unforgettable experience.

Wish you were all here to enjoy it with us.
Good luck with all your teams.

Hugs,
Joey

11 Jun 2010     

apedral
Brazil

Dear friends...

I am not much about football, but I still think my country can get in the fours..... although my opinion is that this year Spain is going to win....

Anyway I had plenty of material to work with my  students...

11 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >