Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > World cup 2010    

World cup 2010

maggiejeria
Chile

Sorry my dear but now is time for CHILE

CHILE will be the winner

VIVA CHILE!!!

12 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

I �m sorry - this has all gone on for far too long. I don �t think this forum is an appropriate place to be discussing this.

After all - this site was set up for English teachers - surely we should all be supporting England!!!!! Wink

�Night everyone!

Lindsey

Hug

12 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

I �ve had fun reading all your comments!Smile
Thanks for being always there. It �s nice to share our work and also our thoughts with you all !!!l!
Huge hug people from around the worldHug 

12 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Best wishes to all teams - May the best team win

12 Jun 2010     

Cyn.
Argentina

Go Argentina!!!

(But may the best team win!!!)

Cheers,

Cyn

Check out the Waving Flag video, I just love it!!!!

12 Jun 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Sorry, Cyn, I admire your participation in this site but when it comes to soccer, we are in opposite sides.

It �s not about being the best, but even if this statement sounds strange, it �s not always the best that wins. The winner is the one that makes more goals and wins the most important games (at least the last ones...).

Holland was the best once but was the runner-up; I thought Portugal would win last time (and hoped so) but unfortunately it didn �t happen.

It �s said that Spain is the team likely to win this cup, but as a Brazilian (and addicted to soccer) I hope Brazil gets the sixth star in its team T-shirt.

Go, go, Brazil!!!

Olinda: Portugal is surely my second country, and I had considered seriously the possibility of living there. For sure, if I choose another country to live in in the future, it �ll be Portugal.

Cheers

Zailda

12 Jun 2010     

Babs1966
France

Well we did 0/0 !!!
Go Go Go Wink

12 Jun 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

Tomorrow Is the turn of Argentina. The shops has been  open until 11 pm or later  to sell LCD, television sets.  People are queuing at the butcher �s to buy meat to cook "asado" tomorrow. The armchairs are ready in front ot the TVs. The streets are full of people who sell light blue and white T-shirts, scarves, caps, etc. It �s a real party here.

12 Jun 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Well, I want to see Brazil and Argentina. Don�t you think it will be  a great match?!

12 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

It would be great indeed but I would like to see Uruguay vs Brazil as well.... Let �s see what happens...Star

12 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >