Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported ws , why ?    

reported ws , why ?

ikebana
France

reported ws , why ?

I �ve just been informed that my ws.had been reported . Can anyone tell me why ? It �s not a stolen ws.  but one of my own  . Maybe something to do with the cliparts I �ve used ?!!!!!!!!!!Help me please !Thanks a lot!
Ikebana

31 Jul 2010      

donapeter
Romania

I checked and the answer is: your wss are not ESL resources. A cover of a book is not an English resource. 
Maybe if you upload them again and name them TEMPLATES, they won �t be reported again. 

31 Jul 2010     

ikebana
France

Well first it �s not a cover of a book but of a copybook !!!!! Then if you browse through this site you will find a whole list of teachers who have sent COPYBOOK covers ! So that shouldn �t be the pb . Hope VICTOR will sort this out !
thanks for your help anyway

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, you are right, but the rules have changed. BTW covers were never considered being an ESL resources and if there are any, it might be because they were overlooked.
I am sorry, but I am afraid Victor will not help you in this matter because they really aren �t an ESL resources.

31 Jul 2010     

ikebana
France

Don �t worry I �ve uploaded another version with tasks to do ! Hope this will be suitable this time ?! I �ll see the result tomorrow.

Thanks anyway ! Have a nice day

Ikebana

31 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@ikebana

The link to this other example of a cover book you gave leads us to a kind of ws which has a task. Students are supposed to colour the picture according to the instructions at the bottom of that ws. Your copy book covers don �t contain any task for the student and that �s the reason why they have been reported.

31 Jul 2010     

ikebana
France

not all the ws. about copybook covers contain tasks to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

As I wrote before, they might have been overlooked. Why can �t you just accept you haven �t followed the rules, things happened and life goes on? Sorry, but this seems to me making much noise because of nothing.
We explained to you what happened yet you still keep going on. If you see something you think it �s against the rules, you can also report it. It is your right. But shouting here about others will lead nowhere, sorry.

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

She �s not shouting ... She �s asking why : Her own right!!!!!!
You might see the reported ws - she cannot!
 Sooooo, I do understand her questions. There seem to be two kinds of people here : the ones who CAN see why they are being reported, & the ones who can �t....i �ve seen sooooo many people here able to defend their own rights on the reported page ( over 5000) , & read the comments of people who were reported & couldn �t see anything!
Not fair .... not fair ...at all!!!

31 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Sylvie, but Ikebana wrote two thread about 1 thing. Sorry, but I don �t think it was necessary to open two threads because of removal her wss:o((

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

i agree... This might be another problem : If you have over 5000 points, you can see the reported section - & - write comments & have people understand your point.
If you have less than 5000 points, you cannot see the reported page, you cannot defend your �own � rights, you cannot do ... anything.
Not fair - not fair ...at all. Every member who has a reported ws should be allowed to see his/her reported contribution / defend his/her own rights / see what people are writing on this report.
My humble opinion,
Sylvie 

31 Jul 2010     

1    2    Next >