Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA īS daughter message    

MALVAROSA īS daughter message

giovannademartin
Brazil

Be strong dear!

12 Aug 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

My heart goes out to you and your family.

12 Aug 2010     

mmorales
Costa Rica

My condolences for you and your family! May God give you the strenght, in such as difficult moment!!  

12 Aug 2010     

Adel A
Egypt

i am  really sorry to hear this  bad news.My dear daughter  take care of your self and your family.keep the name of your mother up forever .she was really a real good friend.i can feel what you feel now because my dear brother also was dead suffering from  cancer.I can īt find words to expres my real feeling towards you and your family iam really sorry

12 Aug 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  It is very difficult for anyone to go through this.  You have my deepest condolences.  Take care.  Your mother will forever be rememberd.

12 Aug 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

In these situations, no words can comfort our hurting soul. My heart goes to you and your family, and all I can say is reach out to Our Lord, He will give you the peace your soul needs.
I have lived similar situations with the passing of my mother and brother, even though already some years back, my heart still aches.
Please accept my humble condolescences.

I send you a big hug, and let the Holy Spirit bring you peace.

Mar

12 Aug 2010     

Sulany
Brazil

12 Aug 2010     

nanro
Argentina

I want to express my condolescences for you and your family. Warm hugs

12 Aug 2010     

juliag
Japan

To the daughter of Malvarosa and the rest of her family,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your dear mother. She had many friends here and will be sorely missed. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

Julia

12 Aug 2010     

imelda
Mexico

I didnt know your mom but your situation sadly touches so many hearts which have gone through this situation too like mine but let me just say that though it is so hard right now, believe me when i say that she is in a better place where suffering and pain no longer exist.
my deepest condolences
ime

12 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >