Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MALVAROSA īS daughter message    

MALVAROSA īS daughter message

pilarmham
Spain

I īm truly sorry about your great loss. Please, accept my deepest condolences.

13 Aug 2010     

Ayrin
Indonesia

Please, accept my deepest condolences to you and to your family.I believe she will always in our heart and she īs been watching you and take care of you and your family.Keep praying and strength.Your mom is a good and nice teacher.

Regards,

Ayrin

14 Aug 2010     

estefy_busso
Argentina

This is so sad, I cried when I read it... I didn īt know her, but I know she was a very beloved person.

Some months ago we lost a friend of ours in a car crash, a bastard took the life of our friend, we were together in the car.. I couldn īt walk for three months, I īm trying to be strong, to go on. The 10th of August 9 months without him, death is so hard to understand...

I wish you are ok, she will always be with you, take care, now the sky has another beautiful angel who is taking care of us.

A big hugh.

Estefi

14 Aug 2010     

rnrlisa
United States

I hope these sincere wishes and condolences can give you some extra peace and smiles from knowing that your mom was so loved and appreciated by people all over the world:-) 
I īm so sorry that your mom had to suffer from such an atrocious disease. As the Native Americans say, she is now a star in the heavens looking over and protecting you.  
She did beautiful work that will continue to touch people everywhere and her spirit will live on eternally:-) 
Big hugs to you and your family,
Lala

14 Aug 2010     

neska10
Spain

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Neska

14 Aug 2010     

blizzard1
Denmark

I was shocked and saddened to learn about the sudden passing of your mother.
Please accept my deepest condolences.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Elizabeth

14 Aug 2010     

mariannina
Italy

My dear, Words aren īt enough to tell all the grief of a heart! I cuddle you and I īll pray for your beloved mother.
Mariannina

14 Aug 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Your mother īs passing is a great loss to all of us here and to her school.
The world of education has lost a great person.
My deepest condolences.
L

14 Aug 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

My deepest condolences to you,DEAR DAUGHTER and your FATHER! I īm very sorry about this sad news. I īve just come through your Mom īs  worksheets. They are awesome!!! All her works will stay with us and the teachers from all over the world will use them in a class. That will be the best memory of a very good person and clever teacher.

14 Aug 2010     

joebcn
Andorra

I īve just heard the news and I īm really shocked. Please, accept my deepest condolences. A big hug to you and your family.

14 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >