Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHO IS THE CRETIN WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!    

WHO IS THE CRETIN WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

Redbull
Thailand

Blar Blar Blar
Do I Give a Sh_t about my worksheet being reported NO
Do I Give a Sh_t about my worksheet not staying on this website NO

So do what you have to do but remember the rules: this worksheet should stay under the rules we have simple!!!

22 Aug 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Well said M.J. - Misa
Clap
Hugs from Israel
Judy

22 Aug 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Adrian,

Remember this from yesterday when you gave advanced warning on your worksheet:

Please don �t take this tooooo seriously as you may lose your sense of humour.

Leaving aside the fact that �sense of humour � is entirely subjective, can I take it that you have lost your sense of humour? Of course, if you started this thread just for an argument, then you �re no better than a troll but since we already have a resident troll with a better �sense of humour � then I guess you should consider yourself bagged.

22 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@ Redbull, it�s your POV and I respect it. Of course you should also respect ours. It �s not an ESL resource from my POV. It doesn �t teach anything, has a word I wouldn �t teach my ss, has no activities or tasks or a purpose on learning or practice. I have several reasons to see it as non-ESL resource.

If you don �t care whether the ws stays or goes, what �s the purpose of starting this thread?

I don �t care either...

22 Aug 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

LOLLOLLOL

22 Aug 2010     

Apodo
Australia

One joke with bad language just doesn �t constitute a useful ESL Resource IMHO

22 Aug 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

bad language just doesn �t constitute a useful ESL Resource. Apodo.

So why is it in the Dictionary!!
So why is it in the Bible!!

The word Sh_t answer that one dohhhh.

Sorry have to go but i �m sure your happy about that lol got better things to do than keep this debate going.
Bye my friends take care all the love Ady xxxx.

redbull gives you wings you know Wink

22 Aug 2010     

lshorton99
China

Interestingly enough, I do sometimes teach bad words in class, purely because I think students should be able to recoognise them. There are certain swear words which dictionaries define incorrectly and I think it �s important students not get these confused if they go to an English speaking country.

As for Redbull �s worksheet - it amused me and I could use it in class with advanced students to illustrate British humour based around football culture and language play so I voted for it to stay but I completely understand why others might not agree.

Lindsey

22 Aug 2010     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I would love to know where the "S" word is in the bible...
Judy

22 Aug 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

So what did I miss while I was away....ummmmmmmm

OK the answer to your ? Jodylocks
is Philippians 3:8 and the bible has many words like crap,poo and so on to use with the word
meaning of Sh_t.

hope that answers your question jodylocks

22 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >