Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WHO IS THE CRETIN WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!    

WHO IS THE CRETIN WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

donapeter
Romania

@ Redbull: How many people thought your ws was useful? 5 downloads=5 people. 
7 other people here said your wss wasn �t humorous at all (+ me= 8 people).

I think this should make you think about your further work. As almaz said: humor is subjective, but a good joke can be recognized by a majority. Not the case here. 

No offence: it was proven just right here- above.

22 Aug 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

according to you this ws has to stay because of the rules but let �s review the rules

Your contributions must be your own creations.

You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your     own exercises or activities

If your worksheet is just a reading text, it will only be accepted if the text is written by you.

If three of your contributions are confirmed as copies by the moderators, your account will be reviewed by the administrator of the website, who might cancel your account at his discretion, taking into account the percentage of your work has been copied, if you have been warned previously, etc.

so you have broken 4 rules:
1.  your contribution is a copy from :

2. your ws doesn �t have exercises

3.  it is not written by you.

4. one copy/ first strike..... two more and you are out.

22 Aug 2010     

melahel7
Canada

This website is getting infested with creeps... Victor, where are you ?

22 Aug 2010     

swissprof
Switzerland

We have to struggle everyday with our students to have good manners and a correct behaviour. As far as I am concerned I would never use such a worksheet and I may even have problems with my school director  if I did !

I like humour but not this kind of humour !

22 Aug 2010     

victor
Spain

I support the decision taken by the moderators who removed this worksheet, and I must say that I don �t like your sense of humour.
Sending the printable for a second time, opening this forum thread... is like telling the same joke many times. At the end, it is not funny at all.

You said: "I have been told by lots of moderators this worksheet is in fact valid and all is ok" - Sorry, but I don �t believe you. 17 moderators voted against your worksheet, and no one voted that it should stay.

And, since you talk about rules, I must remind you the most important one: Don �t insult other members.
This is the second time you call moderators "cretins"
Next time you insult someone, you will be out of this website.

23 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3