Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulations!!!    

Congratulations!!!

Nessie33
Germany

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  I was very, very  glad to see all the people alive !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!Clap

14 Oct 2010     

Denisa
Romania

We were all right here for all of them, waiting and hoping for the best...
May God protect us all!
Congrats! it was extremely touching and I cried when I saw the images ...
Amazing! outstanding!
Hugs to you all..

14 Oct 2010     

apayala
Spain

Hugs from Spain, congratulations and thank God all of them are alive!
Soooooo great!

14 Oct 2010     

valentinaper
Greece

In Greece, the expression "they were re-born" was used on the news to refer to these workers.
I hope nothing bad ever happens to hem again...they certainly had enough bad luck for a lifetime...Gongatulations to Chile!

14 Oct 2010     

peiolei
Spain

I have cried so many times watching those scenes...Chilean people have demonstrated to be very brave and sensitive people. Congratulations.

14 Oct 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

CONGRATULATIONS FROM TUNISIA. I am so  happy to see all the people alive . Thank God and thanks to all the people who helped in saving them.Clap

14 Oct 2010     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Congratulations on your superb rescue work!  I thank God that the miners are all safe!
Everyone in the UK is overjoyed at your success!  Chile can be very proud of itself!
Les

14 Oct 2010     

tancredo
Portugal

Man is capable of the most extreme deeds - cruelty  and total devotion for a cause.

How happy I was to see and feel the strength of those amazing men ( the miners)  and those outside supporting them and giving their best to make thjem see the light again.

Moments like this help us to go on believing that thereis still HOPE for mankind.

God bless you Chile!

How solidary your president was!

How strong your men!

Viva la vida!

14 Oct 2010     

serene
Greece

Congratulations to the miners on their courage!

Congratulations to the rescue team on the great job they did!

Congratulations, Chile!!

14 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

These people should not have been sent down there in the first place. There were many signs that the mine was not safe and now they are spinning it around and using the situation to increas their popularity? They are buying votes and approval and the miners and their family have paid the price. 

14 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >