Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulations!!!    

Congratulations!!!

pipoi
Canada

I �m a chilean guy living in canada, but fortunately I �m in chile now, and I live 145 km. to the south of copiapo and everybody is extremely happy!!! last night when the miner 33 was rescued the bells of every church in the town started to chime, and the firestations did the same with the sirens, it was an amazing night full of joy, in the schools nobody talks any thing but about the miners!!!! Thanks God for giving us this wonderful experience.
FURZA MINEROS...VIVA CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Oct 2010     

linda306de
Germany

It was so wonderful to hear that the miners were safely evacuated from the mines. It �s great that we finally have a positive and uplifting story in the news. And a nice topic for our classes.

14 Oct 2010     

eng789
Israel

A happy ending to a tragic situation.  Thumbs Up

14 Oct 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

Clap Congratulations. We are all relieved and you have all the reasons in the world to be extremely proud of yourselves.
Hugs from Brazil.

14 Oct 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations to all the miners and their families!Heart
Cpngratulations to the excellent rescue workers!!Clap
Viva Chile!!Heart
Warm hugs from Spain.Hug

14 Oct 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Heart my heart is lighter now!

14 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Congartulations to  all Chilean people.
Hugs from Morocco.

14 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Felicidades!!!! What a great quote from one of the miners...

"I was with God, and I was with the devil. They fought, and God won," he said. Sepulveda said he grabbed God �s hand and never doubted that he would be rescued.

14 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3