Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > dear fans    

dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

dear fans

I have posted a new worksheet. Please, rejoice, celebrate, download. You know you want to. Also, in a week I shall be jobless again and if someone doesn �t hire me fast, I �ll have nothing to do but sit at home and post useless posts to this site. Just a hint. Keep perking,

the big C.

3 Dec 2010      

Errie
Japan

Hi,

I hope you �ll find a job soon....or not?...hmmm if so I have to miss a lot of your hillarious posts...Tongue

3 Dec 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

I know, I am a comic GENIUS! I did get the official form letter email tonight: Thank you for your interest in this position. We will keep your resume on file and only successful candidates will be contacted...

3 Dec 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Nice to see your comments Cauffee,

Good luck with the job hunting! but do hope to see you on here soon x

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

3 Dec 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

You �ve got a talent - you make people smile Big smile.

3 Dec 2010     

jannabanna
France

That �s NOT my idea of talent!

3 Dec 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

@cauffee Hug

3 Dec 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

If you don �t like cauffeepot, then you changes are good that you also don �t like �word of the day � game, both have the same purpose....to make us smile

3 Dec 2010     

victor
Spain

I know that most of you appreciate Cauffeepot �s messages, but I think they are a lack of respect. Towards me, who asked her to stop doing this, and towards all the users who go to the Teacher �s cafe for similar topics.
BTW, it is not allowed to advertise or own worksheets in the forum. Other users have been criticised for this before. Why not Cauffeepot?
The rules must be the same for all the users. No one can be an exception just for being "funny".

3 Dec 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

victor then why don �t you do something? could it be possible to allow moderators to remove these kind of posts?

3 Dec 2010     

douglas
United States

Just my opinion Liz, but I think letting moderators remove posts would be a BAD(!) idea--the decision to remove a post or not is too subjective.  Everybody would have their own set of criteria and it would be nearly impossible to keep personal feelings or opinions from influencing people�s decisons.

Douglas

3 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >