Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I just love the snow    

I just love the snow

edrodmedina
United States

I just love the snow

I just spent the past hour shoveling that white powdery gift from God. Oh what joy it brings me to move a half ton of snow from my driveway onto my lawn. I especially like the way the snow makes my toes ache much like when the novacaine begins to wear off after a root canal. But most of all I  like the pretty shade of purple my finger tips turn just before I loose all feeling in them. Ahhh snow!!!!

27 Dec 2010      

suhakhader
Jordan

Hi Edd,
You talk about such nice gift which I really hope to have it in Jordan.  Have a nice time with snow.

Enjoy yourself !

May God bring us such pretty gift soon!

Cheers!

27 Dec 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Half a ton???? And you love it?! You are certainly gifted, Ed!

27 Dec 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Invite us to a snowmen making competition.
If a one thousandth of eslprintables� members come, you will have an army of snowmen guarding your home and no snow on your driveway :-D

I just wonder what the first prize will be...

27 Dec 2010     

om montaha
Tunisia

I wish I was there to take pictures!LUCKY YOU!

27 Dec 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Ed, I can only say ditto

28 Dec 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

I can �t help envy you!I wish I could be there!Here in the area where I live we have  no snow to calm us down!Seize it!

28 Dec 2010     

S.Reisner
Brazil

You have no idea how hot it is here in Rio.  Too cold is bad, but too hot is even worse, I think.

28 Dec 2010     

libertybelle
United States

We have a saying here in Europe:
There is no such thing as bad weather - only wrong clothing!

Some of the good things about snow:

You get lots of exercise
You �re outdoors getting fresh air.
Everyone on your street has the same problem - something to talk about!
The frost kills bacteria - fleas, ticks, killer snails and lots of other pesky insects.
Kids love to play in it.  (who likes to play in rain?)

So enjoy while it lasts!

28 Dec 2010     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Oh, I love the snow too! And we miss it, really. Not much this year. Can �t wait going down the hill many times in honor of the coming New Year, or just go skiing, or just do whatever can be done with the snow. I don �t know why people don �t like it. Even on the radio they cross their fingers for snow not to be generous this winter. And they jinxed that :(

28 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Ed,
My guess is you were among the states that got a Censoredload of snow in the last 24 hours. I �m among the lucky ones who did not get snow in my part of the province. But some parts are expecting as much as 50 cm.
I saw the news and they are saying it one of the worse snowstorms in many years. Hope you are doing well. Go take a warm bath with a little bit of wine (or hot cocoa)! You derserve it!

28 Dec 2010     

1    2    Next >