Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´M SO SAD :-(    

I´M SO SAD :-(

blizzard1
Denmark

I´M SO SAD :-(

I�ve been following the whole discussion about contributions being esl-resources or not.

I�ve also stated my opinion about the subject.

Pls keep in mind what we all agreed to when we joined this great site:

Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

Further more:

• You can only send printables created by yourself. You will never send printables taken from other websites or publications. You will never send printables whose origin you don�t know (worksheets borrowed from other teachers, for example). If we find stolen printables we will delete the account of the user who sent them.
  • The administrator has the discretion to remove any worksheet or contribution, if it is considered necessary.

Let�s not ruin Victor�s wonderful creation.
Let�s continue communicating to each other in a friendly way.
Let bygones be bygones and let�s start from afresh.

Kindest regards

9 Dec 2008      

spring
Turkey

Good Morning Everybody,
I wasn�t online yesterday and this is a big loss for me I guess.
Cos I have seen that there went on a very hot discussion.
I searched the topics but couldn�t find the original discussion..
Anyway no problem..
I really wanna share my opinions about this topic.
Tisha summarized my opinions with a simple sentence..
"You can only send printables created by yourself. "

For a long time I feel uncomfortable about some points that are happening on the site.
I won�t talk about them yet.
Many people unfortunately forgat the reason of their presence in here.
I don�t see any benefit in a printable with only full of borders&frames.
What can I teach to my students with a frame????
After Frenchfrog�s experiment, I will try the same and see if it works...
You can share the links of that frames and borders.But Uploading them as a kind of effort is a sign of disrespect in my opinion.People are spending hours creating their worksheets.This is unfair.And Those printables(Only compose of borders and frames) cannot add anything to our teaching. They are for lazy!!!!! teachers who even feel lazy to google them but prefer ready-made ones.
If you want to use borders do not prefer to download a printable to access them but prefer searching them from other sites.

Just upload contributions that are related with ESL.
I will send report messages too,seeing that there are non-esl resources.
Just enjoy this site like in the old days and never forget the aim of this site..
There is just one point:Remember that we are teachers,role-models..
Our behaviours reflect our students in some point.
For our Students to be hard-working,respectful to labour, first of all we should be hard-working and respectful..
No offense to anyone I hope..(Everybody is so fragile nowadays)
Regards.

9 Dec 2008