Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PROBELMS WITH MY ACCOUNTS    

PROBELMS WITH MY ACCOUNTS

mohamedbakkas2007
Morocco

PROBELMS WITH MY ACCOUNTS

DEAR MODERATOR,

I AM SO SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT  I HAVE OBSERVED THAT WHEN I DOWLOAD THE 30 WORKSHEETS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO, A LOT OF POINTS ARE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

KIND REGARDS

7 Mar 2011      

melahel7
Canada

I don �t know what to say to you.  You should contact Victor, the owner of the website.

7 Mar 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

maybe you are downloading from old contributions and the free 30 are from the new ones

7 Mar 2011     

mohamedbakkas2007
Morocco

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING.  THIS HAPPENS WHEN I DOWNLOAD THE FREE 30 WORKSHEETS.

7 Mar 2011     

Neru006
Argentina

I had the same problem some days ago. Why? :(

7 Mar 2011     

florecita75
Mexico

OMG! Same thing happened to me.

7 Mar 2011     

nofre
Germany

I have got the same problems for a couple of days. Do not know what to do.

7 Mar 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

The 30 free wss are from recent contribution. This happened several times that members complained about the same thing like you, but then it showed they downloaded even older wss. Mind you - you have 30 free downloads from the very latest contributions, that�s mean from 00.01 to 24.00 Spanish time.Wink

7 Mar 2011     

lshorton99
China

I think MJ Misa is likely to be correct.

When you get 30 free downloads, you can only take them from the recent contributions section, on the left of the page. You can �t download any worksheet or powerpoint you want from the site. You can download 30 of these recent contributions every day - each day being from 00.01 to 24.00 Spanish time (GMT+1).

If you, for example, want a worksheet on adverbs and you search the site and find a worksheet you like then download it, this is not from recent contributions and therefore not included in your 30 free downloads allowance. Points will be deducted from your account.

If you are downloading from the recent contributions section and you are not downloading more than 30 contributions from any day and are still being charged points then you should contact Victor as he is the only one who can resolve this problem.

Hope this helps!

Lindsey

7 Mar 2011     

babette2
France

This has happened to me too and as I don �t have many points so far, it was really annoying...

7 Mar 2011     

Maria Jose Garcia
Spain

It happened to me like two weeks ago too!!!!! Although there was no possibility for someone to have used my account I even changed my password!!!! I had more or less 20 points less. I didn �t write to Victor because I didn �t want to bother him with these kind of things, I know he �s very busy.

7 Mar 2011     

1    2    Next >