Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > new similar website?    

new similar website?

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i didnt know of the other site and i went to check it out and just became  a member,  because i loved the idea of having the opportunity to upload ws that i cant here because of the size or the file extension ( is still a mystery  to me why victor hasnt allowed other files formats) i do agree with zailda in that points are not necessarily a motivation to improve our work, in my case i have a blog in which i post my work for anyone to download and i barely download work from any site, i do watch and learn and then apply that knowledge, people here are very creative and i have to say that i learned to make ws and ppt from what all of you have shared here. i wish the other site the best, for me people who share without gaining anything from it deserve a the best bless from life. 

4 Apr 2011     

mashikasan
Latvia

thank you for your answers!!!

I had no aggressive intentions as some of you may have thought, I just wanted to clear it up.
I am just in favor of having one but complete website than hundreds of similar ones...

And thanks for the administration team, this website is a great idea!!!! I love it! =))

4 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2