Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU...     

THANK YOU...

maryse pey�
France

hi dear dear friend,

How good it is to hear from you. Now, please be the Queen of Rest to completely recover. Enjoy holidays, spring flowers and bird twitters !

Rest rest rest and rest, a lot of rest and plenty of tenderness and friendship to help you coming back quiet and serene, full of marvellous ideas and with a brain full of new fun.

Maryse plenty plenty plenty plenty of hugs for only you Mar.

16 Apr 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I �m sorry to hear that you were so ill. Now that you are all right, take it easy for a while and rest a lot.

16 Apr 2011     

mariannina
Italy

16 Apr 2011     

carme sammut
Malta

Welcome back Mar,  recovery starts from  the mind!  I believe in three  things, drink lots of fresh water, think less and be a positive thinker!!!!

carmen

16 Apr 2011     

serene
Greece

Hi Mar,
So good to hear you are feeling better! I think you �ve probably been working too much, and this illness might be some sort of alert from your body to slow down a bit. So take it easy and try to rest as much as you can. Hope you get well soon!

Hugs
serene

16 Apr 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

...may you feel pampered till you get bored with rest and fill with great energy...

16 Apr 2011     

mariaolimpia
Portugal

I �m glad you �re feeling better! Take these spring break to relax and rest and you �ll be well soon...

16 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! For your kind words and good wishes, you are simply such wonderful human beings. It feels so good to come in here and see that although millions of miles away, so many people care about you. All this love and friendship will surely help me heal faster!!! GRACIAS!!!!! Hug

16 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Welcome back Mar - we missed you, and I especially missed your hilarious caption competition contributions alongside your cheery smiley avatar for the last few amazing pictures posted.

Now remember, tooo much hard work (including housework) slows down the recovery process so take care and don�t work toooo hard ...

Cheers

Jayho

16 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Mar,

First of all I �m very sorry to hear about your medical condition and do very much hope things will get better for you soon.

I would also like to say we didn �t see eye to eye with things on the forum post from past......but wouldn �t wish this on my worst enemy and most certainly  not you Mar.

GET WELL SOON GIRLHugXXXXX.

16 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >