Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU...     

THANK YOU...

imanito
Morocco

I am really sorry dearest Mar Cry I had no idea whatsoever that you were ill. so sorry to hear you suffered but now that I see you are here and you feel much better, I am so HAPPY ....I hate to hear that people got sick or have problems especially people that I care about and love. I feel so sad.
I hope that you will get well soon.
with love and big hugs
Imane

16 Apr 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

I �m glad to hear that you are getting better. Lots of good feelings, warm hugs and sunny rays to help with your recovery. Un besazo!

16 Apr 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Glad to hear from you that you �re feeling better now. Hope you  �ll get well soon.

16 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Querida Mar:

No estaba enterada de nada. Lamento much�simo que hayas tenido que pasar por todo eso. Me alegra saber que ya est�s mucho mejor. Te mando un abrazo grande y mis deseos de una pronta y total recuperaci�n.

Hug
Cari�os
Stella

16 Apr 2011     

CFM.maestro.ingles
Spain

Best wishes, Mar! Get well soon! �Recup�rate lo antes posible!

Greetings from Spain!

16 Apr 2011     

petili
Bulgaria

Hi, Mar! So nice that you are getting better now. i �m so glad to hear that! hope everything will be all right at the end and you will oce again be strong and healthy! We all are with you and pray for you! Warm hugs and best wishes!
Petya

16 Apr 2011     

jecika
Serbia

sorry to hear about what you are going through right now ... wishing you a speedy recovery
Best wishes
Jecika

17 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4