Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DOWN LOADS    

DOWN LOADS

CHARAF
Morocco

DOWN LOADS

DEAR SIRS

TELL WHEN VER I DONWLOAD A WORSHEET IT S EXTRACTED FROM MY POINTS EVENTHOUGH I M CONSIDERED AS PREMIUM MEANINIG I HAVE 30 WORKSHEETS ON MY BEHALF.

6 May 2011      

mayrasiu
Mexico

You have 30 free downloads BUT ONLY from the worksheets of the day. You are probably downloading worksheets or power points from previous days, and that �s the reason why you have to use your points :).

6 May 2011     

CHARAF
Morocco

I DON T THINK SO BECUASE IT HAPPENED ONLY TODAY.....SUPPOSE WHAT YOU MENTIONED IS TRUE WHY THE NOTICE OF FREE DOWNLOADING IS THERE .MORE THAN THAT I AM NOT NOVICE IN THIS SITE I KNOW TO USE IT QUITE ENOUGH

6 May 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

The link to the new contributions is on the left of the forum posts.

When you �re a premium member and you go in the new contributions you �ll see this message beside the download button: (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

If you don �t see that message, points will be deducted from your account.

6 May 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Have a look at the number of free downloads you still have. Maybe you have 0 !
It is written next to Today�s Birthdays...

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

I have 30 free downloads left... And you???

6 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

You should also keep on mind that recent contributions are available for free from 00.01 to 23.59 Spanish time;o)

6 May 2011     

libertybelle
United States

When you write dear sirs - do you mean that the women teachers here shouldn �t answer your question?
Also, when you write in capital letters,it is considered yelling or shouting.

6 May 2011     

spinney
United Kingdom

I �m sure he (or she) didn �t mean to offend. I �ve accidentally said some pretty offensive things in Spanish before now without realizing it. In some countries the schools sometimes teach their pupils with hilariously outdated books. Perhaps that �s where the "Dear Sirs" stuff comes from. Let �s just thank our lucky stars his/her teacher wasn �t cockney!

6 May 2011     

CHARAF
Morocco

hola

how do you say it  in un oudated spanish

6 May 2011     

spinney
United Kingdom

See your point! It would, of course, be masculine. Or maybe I �m wrong!

6 May 2011     

amyi
France

I think that Libertybelle is right to point out these rules of common courtesy.  I �m sure that Charaf didn �t intend to offend anyone, but it �s best to avoid making the same mistake again.  This reminds me of the expression �Thanks a bunch � which I often see on this site.  It �s extremely sarcastic and in fact, doesn �t mean �Thank-you � at all so I find it offensive, although of course, I know that this is never the intention on ESL!!

6 May 2011     

1    2    Next >