Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > It īs not fair at all    

It īs not fair at all

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

It īs not fair at all

hi everyone when i have just joined this site and instead of uploading part 1 n 2 of phrasal verbs ppt i uploaded accidentally the same 1 part twice.  i was reported that both ppts are the same. i appologized to the one that has downloaded and i īve uploaded the 2nd part. this morning i saw a "family members" PPT that it īs taken from another site cause i have it already. all the slides and the content are the same. it īs not fair at all. i m sorry if someone doesn īt like this.

14 Jun 2011      

MapleLeaf
Canada

There īs lot īs of unfair stuff in the world. Just let it go...in the Internet, once it īs uploaded, it will be stolen;) It īs up to us what we think is the right thing to do. 

Cheers

14 Jun 2011     

Apodo
Australia

Bad luck for accidentally uploading the same ppt twice. Cry

If you know a worksheet is copied, report it in the section at the bottom of the page.
But remember, some people put their work on more than one site.

14 Jun 2011     

ellakass
Israel

This member is the member of another site too. It is his(her) right to upload the works there .I downloaded this ppt from another site,cause I saw them there yesterday.

14 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

maybe all you are right but i have this ppt since 12 oct 2010 and the user name different         (i know can be different) but still i am not 100% convinced. if you dont mind can you give me the site name?

14 Jun 2011     

ellakass
Israel

http://en.islcollective.com/
The same name but another avatar.

14 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

dear ellakass i have sent you a pm

14 Jun 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don īt know about that member you are talking about, but I have my worksheets on islcollective too and a german version on Lehrerzimmer. My name is a bit different too, so many people might think that I copied .

14 Jun 2011     

moufida
Algeria

i am a member of another site under another username and you can find  my worksheets here and there. 

14 Jun 2011     

dinglesazara
Spain

There īs nothing wrong with uploading your own materials and using other sites to send your worksheets. In fact, you send it ffor free, you just want to share what you do with other teachers and our students all over the world can benefit from other people contributions.

I send my worksheet to another site and to my own google site, exactly the same tasks, I don īt change anything because it īs my own work. What it īs dishonet is to take something from another teacher and pretend the author is you. But as long as you use it just to help other pritnable addicted, it īs fantastic.

We send our printables here or there because we want, nobody forces us, so SHARE BUT DON īT COPY!

14 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

if a member is uploading his/her work in many sites no problem.
but if it īs taking from esl.kidsworld.com for free and uploading in this site and gets 65 points that not fair at all.
if i am wrong just tell me.

15 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >