Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Did you receive the same e.mail?    

Did you receive the same e.mail?

LUCETTA06
Italy

Did you receive the same e.mail?

Dear collegues,
have a look at this, please, I received this funny e.mail.

Dear Giovanni,

I have a big problem. I �m wondering if you �d be so kind and help me?

I �ve been using this site for a couple of months. I �ve made  many powerpoints and sent some  to ESL. My daughter has also been enjoying viewing my and other ppt and �learning stuff� . Unfortunatelly, she has managed to delete my ppts. I �ve tried to undo it thus loosing even more points. So now I �m problably the only person on this site with  -53 points.

The worst parts is I �ve tried to contribute some new stuff but nobody seems to care anymore about the recent contributions, they just look for what they need.

I have a huge favour to ask of you . Would you be so kind and be willing to share your points with me.  I �ve already asked three  girls from my country but there has been no response. I would be really grateful. I �ve decided to ask somebody from a neighbouring country so I �ve found you.

Kind regards

Conniemo alias Tanya

I have never heard of her  .Confused

30 Oct 2011      

isa2
Austria

I know that other users also got the same message.
So let �s just forget about it. It �s a nuisance. Pls read my post "Being asked to share".

I didn �t mention the person �s name because I received a PM and I didn �t want to display it in the forum.

30 Oct 2011     

mariannina
Italy

Now my question is: how can we "share" our points? Well, I �m curious, is it really possible?
Ciao

30 Oct 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

I received it on my private ( family ) address, this sounded strange to me.

30 Oct 2011     

isa2
Austria

Indeed, that is really strange. Did you give your private address in your personal details?
If not, we should start worrying about the safety of our worksheets.

30 Oct 2011     

mariannina
Italy

It is strange!

30 Oct 2011     

isa2
Austria

@ mariannina: I was wondering, too, how we could "share points" with other users. 

30 Oct 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

No, Isa please don �t worry, I gave my address, but I usually receive pm on the site, not e.mails and  I couldn �t find her name among members .

30 Oct 2011     

isa2
Austria

I found her on:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=995294#thetop

30 Oct 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Please be careful all of you ! This site is to share FREELY !

As I said to Isa l like sharing but I would not at all appreciate to see my work stolen ! Especially if the one who would have stolen could earn money !

I am not jealous just proud to create and to share with you and the ones who offer us so wonderful ws for the most. But I DO think that one �s own work deserves the fair reward !

30 Oct 2011     

LUCETTA06
Italy

Isa you �re better than Sherlock HolmesClap
I �ll send her a pm.

30 Oct 2011     

1    2    Next >