Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tomorrow....    

Tomorrow....

miameto
Turkey

Tomorrow....

Dear friends, tomorrow is my birthdayHug, and in that special day I have a job interview, an oral exam in one of the biggest universities of Turkey. I will attend it with the hope of getting the best birthday present, that�s the job. Please, pray for meSmile and if you have any, give me tips for the oral examHug

28 Dec 2008      

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi Miameto,
I will send you all my force so that you can get your birthday present!!!!! I�m sure you will do your best....It�s easy to say , but try to be as calm as you can....that gives confidence.
Merry Christmas and Congratulations for your birthday!!

28 Dec 2008     

gorillazgirl
Turkey

Happy birthday and good luck!!

28 Dec 2008     

jecika
Serbia

you might find these tips helpful  http://www.cs.umd.edu/~oleary/gradstudy/node7.html

and 

28 Dec 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello Miameto,

Happy birthday to you and wish you all the best in your oral exams.

well, my birthday was on friday, so we are born under the same star "sign�.

I can really understand you !!!!!
Here are my Tips:
 Oral exams are considered one of the most difficult type of exams as one has little time to think and one cant erase an incorrect answer like in written exams. You have to do brainstorming while in the oral exam sitting before the professor or teacher.

Oral exams are very stressful for the students. How to practise is an important question. The main type of questions asked in the oral exams are conceptual ones like you may be asked to explain the logic behind a certain phenomenon or a process. Cramming things does not help in oral exams as the professor knows well how to judge whether you have the proper knowledge or not. You should have real understanding of your subject in order to impress the person incharge of the test. There are many methods of preparing for the oral exams or interviews. You can draw an outline of how you would answer a particular type of question. You can stand in your room and practise speaking aloud. You can see your hand and body gestures in a mirror and try to stay cool while speaking. You may try speaking seriously this would be of great help for you to get good grades or marks in your oral exam.

I hope I was a good inspiration!

Pray to God and sleep early!

I wish you good luck !!

28 Dec 2008     

Montypython
France

Hi! I�ve just written a summary of Jecika�s article. Thanks for the link, it�s very enlightening!
 Check if you�re interested.
HIH!

I wish a very happy new year to all of you and thank every one of you for your great contributions!!!! Thumbs Up

take care!!!!

Monty

28 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Best wishes for tomorrow! Your worksheets are really great so as long as you can convey your passion and knowledge for education I think you will do well! Happy Birthday too and I will be crossing my fingers for your success! :-)

28 Dec 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Best of luck and happy Birthday.

28 Dec 2008     

MWAG
Saudi Arabia

Happy birthday  I wish you agood luck  

pray to God

28 Dec 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Happy birthday and good luck!

28 Dec 2008     

miameto
Turkey

thanks a lot everybody for your warm-hearted wishes and also tips for my job interview. So far, I have tried to contribute this wonderful site as a unemployed teacherCry I hope I will get the job and will be able to use the worksheets I have prepared and downloaded. I think its high time to use themWink

28 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >