Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A HAPPY NEW YEAR    

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sharin Raj
Malaysia

Dearest Les,

What a beautiful message to read on New Year �s Day.

Happy New Year 2012. May the new year bring you and your family blessings, prosperity and good health. 

God bless.

1 Jan 2012     

kinho
Brazil

Wow!!! How I love reading your posts!!! You write soooo well !!! But, dear, we need you for more this year, we need your humour, your knowledge, your words... So, I wish you all the best this new year!!!! I�m sure you won�t forget those small things that make life better! God bless you and your family!!!!!

1 Jan 2012     

Montypython
France

Dear Les, Hug

THANK YOu so much for your wonderful message of love, peace, friendship & sharing.

I could not agree more with everything you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending you & our dear esl printables friends tons of love & hugs! Hug

Happy New Year dear friends!:)

Marie

1 Jan 2012     

primpi
United Kingdom

you are right we often take the most impportant things for granted and we don �t even realise how important they are but once we do realise there �s a lot we can do to  change that and i think you �ve started that change may the lord bless you and your loved ones and all the hard working teachers  here happy new year full of love peace and health for us all god bless everyone

1 Jan 2012     

najati
Jordan

Happy New Year.I hope that 2012 brings you much joy and happiness

1 Jan 2012     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

Hi Les

Thank you so much for sharing your feelings!!!
It means a great deal to all of us!
Loosing someone is the greatest pain of all! I �ve been through it and I �ve never recovered.... they say time helps... I wonder if that �s true!!! As time goes by, we miss  the lost one(s) more and more! But...as we all know, life goes on and we have to live the best way we can! And keep wise words, like yours, in our heart!

Thank you for being a member of this community....

Thank you ALL....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! May the new year bring all we wish for!!!

Best regards
L�cia

1 Jan 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

And you leave me speechlessHug

1 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Still enjoying all those things of younger years you �ve mentioned, still hoping they will last longer than expected:) Who could know better of your kindness and eagerness to help if not me:) May God give you plenty of joyous moments this year, dear Les!

To all people at ESL Printables: let us be grateful for every pleasant moment of our life, let us notice even the little things of everyday life, let us remember they won �t last forever, let us enjoy the time with our loved ones and friends, let us give and share whatever gift or talent we have! May you be blessed in the year 2012 and beyond:)
Sophia

1 Jan 2012     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Dear Les, what you enunciate so eloquently is what the rest us feel as the time passes and we rue the things we have lost and never appreciated until they are no longer with us, even though the fact that they were around us is part of who we have become.
For putting it so poetically... Thank you
May 2012 never leave you wanting for words.
Happy happy new year

1 Jan 2012     

wysiwyg
France

I couldn �t say it in a better way than how the others did, and yes of course there are many of us who feel the same melancholy,  loneliness is one of the most shared things in this world. It takes a lot of courage to open your heart like you did, thank you for this and for your unique, irreplaceable and indispensable sense of humour and knowledge.  I �m sure you speak French, so this one �s for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGNpRnFNgM
Hugs from France .

1 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >