Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A HAPPY NEW YEAR    

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

wenjun
China

Clapthanks for your profound words.

1 Jan 2012     

carinita
Argentina

Thanks, Les Happy New Year to you and all the golden hearted people that are part of this community

1 Jan 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Emotions are greater than words! Thanks a lot dear LesHug

1 Jan 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Thank you!

Christmas has come!

Lots of presents are still ready for you:

Tinsel of Friendship,

Candles of Peace,

Stars of Joy,

Holly of Love,

Bells of Glory;

Baubles of whatever you can.

Go and get them.

Keep them and use them.

Make them true

At Christmas time,

In the New Year too.

May God bless us all!

Teresa Sim�es

1 Jan 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

Dear Les....

just wanted to say thank you for sharing with all of us your beautiful message.

Warm regards and a huge hug from Portugal.

2 Jan 2012     

Shereen Shawky
Egypt

Dear Les,

You are a great person indeed.

Have a blast year (2012) :))

Shereen

2 Jan 2012     

Pelletrine
France

Dear Les,
what you so beautifully expressed is, I think, the lot of the very most of us Earthlings: the gifts bestoved on us in our youth, will most commonly be opened, borne and used without any kind of awareness of their preciousness.... before older age ;o)

Kierkegaard said: "Life is understood backwards... but must be lived forwards"
... and my grandmother added: "life is not much about what you can get out of it, but most essentially about what you can put in to it" ;o)))
And so you do, a lot:
   - thank you for all you put into this lovely community: you make it better :o))

As lots have already written, much better: we are and bear in and with us all we recieved from the loved ones me met in our lives.

I wish you, and every single member of this lovely community a most creative and inspiring 2012
Love and hugs :o)))
Cathrine

2 Jan 2012     

karina maroni
Brazil

I would like to wish a Happy New Year and thanked you for your help when I needed... You are very special!!! You know my English is not good kkkkk, so forgive me by my mistakes. Good Bless U!!! Hugs Karina

2 Jan 2012     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

I would like to say thank you for all the help that you gave me last year! You are an amazing person ,so kind and helpful ! Keep being awesome and only great things are going to happen to you!thanks again and stay with us I will need your help for sure!

happy new year !

Rosmari!

2 Jan 2012     

Sara26
Brazil

Dear Les, Maybe the melancholy you (and some of our friends) have been through is that one typical of this time of the year? Many people feel sad at Christmas/New Year for several reasons... Anyway, from all the replies above we can see you have a lot of fans and friends here. Hope their messages were able to cheer you up and I wish you and our friends a New Year filled with hopes, peace & harmony! Blessings, Sara.

2 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >