Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dear Moderators...     

Dear Moderators...

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Michaela, Joybill, Philip..... and to all those who responded with words of support, all I can say is THANK YOU! and I LOVE YOU ALL...... you show me once and again what a wonderful comunity this is.

And yes, I UNDERSTAND that we all make mistakes as we are all human, but it does hurt when things are not investigated to the fullest before taking the action to remove a worksheet.

For me at least, every worksheet I create, even though it �s not even close to the masterpieces here, I make it will so much love and dedication thinking about the needs of the students, thinking if it will be useful, that when I get all excited and upload it, when I see some downloads, I think, great! they did like it! and then all of a sudden, it �s reported and removed, it does break my heart. yes, I know, I know, I �m a very sensitive, but that �s just the way I am, obviously, I have to work on not letting things like this get to me, but, I �m working on it! Wink

Once again, thank you ALL and have an excellente year!!!

Love,

Mar

3 Jan 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mar,
Don �t get too upset. Life goes on !
I �m really glad that you �re not packing it in.
Warm hugsHeart
Ana Isabel

4 Jan 2012     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Dear Mar, 
Since everyone has said it all, I can just invite you and Linda to join me here in Brazil and drive to some beautiful beaches. Just a few mosquitoes, I swear, but no biggy.
HNY !!

4 Jan 2012     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Ana Isabel and Gloria ----- Muaaah!!! Hug 

Gloria, I would just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE to travel to Brazil!!! It would be so fantastic!!! But....... it �s just a dream! Thanks for the offer anyway!!!! Heart 

4 Jan 2012     

kinho
Brazil

Ah, come on.... You will have lots of place to stay in, in Rio, in S�o Paulo, it would be a chance to meet ourselves, don�t u think so?? anyway, whenever u decide, we will be here , ok?? Hugs from Brazil.....!!!

4 Jan 2012     

Mar0919
Mexico

I would like to thank Victor for restoring my worksheet, but most of all for restoring my motivation.

Thank you all for your support, and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Mar

5 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3