Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU    

THANK YOU

Errie
Japan

Hello Mar,

I �ve missed your first post but I want to tell you that you and your children are in my thoughts. Be strong and hang in there because your children will need you more than ever at this time.
Life is hard sometimes but so beautilful at the same time. Keep the memories alive and there you go........

Regards
Errie

12 Jan 2012     

s.lefevre
Brazil

My deepest sympathy to you and your children.
Silvia

12 Jan 2012     

nika114
Greece

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.Try to be strong .

12 Jan 2012     

petili
Bulgaria

Sorry to hear that, dear Mar
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Sometimes there are times we have to be stong so don �t give up. Our thoughts are with you. You are wonderful and I �m sure you will overcome the loss, although there will always  be a place in your heart somewhere deep, deep inside where he will live forever. Take care and be strong.
warm hugs
Petya

12 Jan 2012     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hello Mar,
I  missed your first post and knew  nothing of your grief...My deepest condolences. I trully know what it feels like to lose somesome you love dearly.
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.

Be strong...
Effie

12 Jan 2012     

mahid
Saudi Arabia

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. In this tough time you have to be equally tough, and take your family through this period of sorrow. 

12 Jan 2012     

izulia
China

Very sorry for your loss. Think that he must be somewhere in a better place now and would like to see you strong for your children...

12 Jan 2012     

carme sammut
Malta

Words are futile, yet feelings are strong and I �ll will sure remember you in my prayers.  Keep strong both for yourself and for your children.  Time will heal and the thought  of having special moments will enrich and strenghten you and also empower you to pass on your love and dedication to others.  

12 Jan 2012     

rhman
Egypt

dear,I �m so sorry for your loss.As mslim we believe that the biggest loss in the women life is the husband.I know your feelings ,but be strong.His spirit is always around you for you and your children.

12 Jan 2012     

Zora
Canada

My deepest sympathies to you and your children.
I hope you feel better soon and while keeping busy is good, you also need time to mourn.
Take care of yourself... You are needed by the ones you love.

Big Hugs,
Linda

12 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >