Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANK YOU    

THANK YOU

...Alena...
Russian Federation

Dear Mar,

Please accept have my deepest condolences. All the words seem so miserable when I think about you, but may a lot of words of sympathy give you some relief. May God help bless you and your children and help you to overcome it.

12 Jan 2012     

hatooom
Tunisia

Dear Mar 
My deepest sympathy for u and ur family . i wish to express my condolence. i wish you will overcome ur sad moments . i  know this going to be so difficult. 
the best thing u can offer to your husband is your prayers for him n the most important things is lead your children to the right path so take care of them in order not  to let them feel his absence.
again my sympathy n god bless him. and may him Rest In Peace
Bye

12 Jan 2012     

esik
Turkey

I can not  find a word to say how I feel about you and your family.I hope you will overcome it as soon as possible. byeHug 

12 Jan 2012     

blackwhite
Algeria

Dear Mar, Accept my sympathy feelings in these hard moments . I �m sure you �re strong enough and God will help you .

12 Jan 2012     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Mar,
I am so sorry for your loss.
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Be strong.
Hug
Orit

12 Jan 2012     

romanaesl
Slovenia

Dear Mar,

Please accept  my deepest condolences. My thoughts are with you.
You know Mar, those who we love never die, they are just far, far away.
Hug,
Romana

12 Jan 2012     

marta v
Serbia

Dear Mar,

I �m sorry to hear about your loss, but try not to ignore your feelings by taking on the usual obligations, rather take some time to yourself to find strenght to deal with it and carry on with life for the sake of your children. Dealing with such stress and trauma is necessary and it takes time - your children should learn that it �s OK to mourn and don �t forget to cherish the memories in them.

Marta

12 Jan 2012     

ikebana
France

Dearest friend
I missed your post and I feel really  sorry to hear about your husband �s loss.
My deepest sympathy goes to you and your family .
I can �t offer you much  but you �ll be in my prayers
hugs
Ikebana

12 Jan 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Mar,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your children.
Hope your kids and job help you to overcome the deep sadness.
Hugs,
Nika.

12 Jan 2012     

imanito
Morocco

Oh dearest Mar,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I really had no idea. I wish that God blesses you and all the members of your family with the necessary strength to overcome this time of grief. 
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.
Huge hugs
Imane

12 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >