Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am hooked    

I am hooked

mariajosefuster
Spain

I am hooked

I think this website is a bit addictive for me. I look at it several times a day, even more when I have uploaded something. I even look at the new contributions every single day.

Does it happen to the people who have been using it longer then me? (I have used it for about six months.)

At the moment, I am trying to create the best powerpoints and I am always thinking of new ideas. It has always happened to me with my classes (spending a lot of time to make them funnier, to make them more interesting...), but now, apart from that, I spend much time in eslprintables. At the moment I am spending a lot of time each day and I am not sure I am controlling it.

I would really appreciate if you could tell me if it also happens to you or if it is only at the beginning and then, after some time, you do things in a different, more relaxed way.

Thank you very much,

Maria Jos�

13 Apr 2012      

honeybel
Italy

Handshake ..ESL is my cup of tea every afternoon since one year and half!Wink

13 Apr 2012     

alex076
Italy

I am hooked, too!!! I do exactly the same as you...
Yes, this site is utterly addictiveWink
(but I �ve only been using it for 3 months, or so).
Lots of love from Italy,
Alex

13 Apr 2012     

meuge
Argentina

Well... It �s been more than four years for me... and I �m still hooked...
not with the same frequency as I did at the beginning, but I have to drop by from time to time... and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!Heart and I �m still addicted to it!!!

Don �t worry!! 
It �ll be less painful in no  time... but always addictive! Wacko

See you!!!

M. EugeniaHug

13 Apr 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

Don �t worry, Mar�a Jose, it �s a harmless addiction!

13 Apr 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hi Maria,
ESLP is addictive for sure! It is even more additive because the site is growing bigger and bigger and the variety of worksheets and powerpoint games is amazing... not mentioning online exercises. :-D
Don �t worry about your addiction, it is all right, most of us suffer from it.
When the site is down, everybody suffers from the withdrawal syndrome :-)

13 Apr 2012     

LPERECITA
Colombia

Yeahhhh I agree with everybody!!!
I felt identified with your message too. For me, ESL printables  is my social site (fb, twiter,etc) I �m always here because is THE BEST SITE FOR US AS TEACHERS EVER!!!!
Here is every single thing you need.

13 Apr 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Have a look !
Best regards

13 Apr 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Maria Jos�

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,  addicted.... for more than a few months (?) years, no idea; come here everyday to check the forum; there is always something new worth to check. Obviously, when I am at a loss... I dig the treasures we have here.

Welcome to this addiction.

Linda

13 Apr 2012     

smartenglish1
Mexico

totally true!!! is an addictive necessity to our job, to improve ourselves, and the better is that we all win, but the best is that our students get enjoyable, practical and useful classes with all the material provided!!!

13 Apr 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! 

I �m very proud to say that

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees... you �re not alone!!  Wink

Welcome to the club!  Hug

13 Apr 2012     

1    2    Next >