Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Interesting & useful ESL website    

Interesting & useful ESL website

alien boy
Japan

Interesting & useful ESL website

Hi everyone!

I just stumbled across a very interesting reference site called �English for Students�

Have a look through if you have some spare time.

Cheers,
ab

11 Jan 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

This is an excellent resource.  I have just looked through it and I think it is ideal for anyone who is wanting to pursue any academic exam such as Cambridge exams, IELTS or ToEFL.   Plus for teachers who want relatively simple explanations to difficult grammar and writing questions. Thank you for this.

11 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Embarrassed  My pleasure.

11 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I found it very useful too...I passed it to some of my students and they found it very useful as well.

Thank you ab for sharing it with us.

You are awesome! Clap

11 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It�s really something nice you stumbled across.  If you stumble across anything else please let us know.  I looked it over and I found it quite complete and useful.  Thanks again.

11 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks a lot alienboy,
I didn�t know this site!!! I will go through it tomorrow because now it is very late in Spain. I have just added to my favourites because it seems really useful!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

11 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Watch out guys. This could be a plot by the aliens to take over our world.Ermm

A very handy site thanks Brian, I have a number students who will think I AM the bees knees.

11 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Take credit while you can Dennis! You may be the �bee�s knees� but I�ll still be the �cat�s meow�.

Oh, and my friends call me BRYCE!!!!!!

Maybe you�ll be one someday LOL

11 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Wacko  I know your friends call you BRYCE, Brian. Wacko

Big smile

11 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

This is indeed an excellent find. The site is extremely useful and also very user friendly. Thank you alien boy(Brian).

11 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

KAPOW!  Ouch

Ouch BLAM!

11 Jan 2009     

1    2    Next >