Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LES    

LES

Mariethe House
France

LES

Please, will you check Les �s post at the caf�.
I Think this gentleman who has shown over the past years how caring, , helpful, good-humoured, generous, always ready to help in the most thorough manner, who has enchanted the forum with his wit, intelligence , imagination, incredible mastery of the English language,and his understanding of the Human kind, This gentleman today, needs your kind presence by his side.
All my sympathy , dear Les to you and your children and grand children.

17 Oct 2012      

joy2bill
Australia

Thanks you so much for posting this Mariethe House. I do not look at the cafe and so I wouldbn �t have known about this. What an inspiration is our Les. It �s amazing how we all get on regardless of age, ethnicity, etc.
Thinking of you, Les.

17 Oct 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Mariethe,

Thanks for posting this message here on the forum... I had no idea Les had been such dreadful times. I don �t usually look at the Teacher �s caf�....

All I can say now is that all my sympathy is with you, Les and your family.

ascincoquinas.

17 Oct 2012     

mada_1
Spain

Dear Les,

I �m so sorry for your loss. I �m sending my deepest sympathy to you and your nearest and dearest. May she rest in peace.

@Mariethe, Thank you for posting this message on the forum.

Mada

17 Oct 2012     

01marissa
Spain

All my simpathy with you, Les and your family

17 Oct 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

Thanks for letting us know, Mariethe. Les �s moving tribute reminded me forcefully of how much we take our loved ones for granted.

Alex

17 Oct 2012     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Dear Les,

Our heart is with you and the ones you love.

Never forget we are thinking of you. You are someone special and Mariethe is right when she underlined that.

We share your pains as well as your joys.

Plenty of hugs to someone who DOES deserve our friendship.

Maryse.

17 Oct 2012     

mariec
Spain

Dear Les,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. You are  remerbered in my prayers.

( Thanks for letting us know,Mariethe )

17 Oct 2012     

olgavillanua
Spain

What a touching letter Les wrote.....

I �m so sorry for the loss of such an important person in your life. All my sympathy with you and your beloved family.

Thanks mariethe house for posting the letter in the forum. Otherwise, iwould have never read it

17 Oct 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

Dear Les,
My deepest sympathy to yoy, too.
A big hug,
Chus

17 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I can �t read Les �s original post in Teachers � cafe any more, but I assume his dear wife passed away...
Les, I know you took good care of her and now she is in a better place. Hold on, dear Les. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
Sophia
Edit: Thanks for reposting Les�s message.

17 Oct 2012     

1    2    3    Next >