Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you!?    

Thank you!?

Ivona
Serbia

Thank you�s can be written by the authors right under the worksheets that people choose to download. They can express their gratitude in advance.
To make it clear, no one is against thanking, but against using the message board to do so. Thank you notes are turning the message board into a soporific place to visit. If all of you �thank you� givers and �thank you� consumers like it so much, then do it, but don�t abuse the message board. I know that everyone craves attention (i myself am one of them, one of the worst cases), but they should try to get it in another way - by creating/giving sth new. After all,

variety is the spice of life/ESL printables

P.S. I apologise for sounding harsh, but i always wear my heart on my sleeve. I just can�t have my thoughts or feelings clad in sweet euphemisms. I find it hypocritical. That�s the way i am.

Cheers

1 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3