Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploaded resources    

Uploaded resources

kiweed
New Zealand

Uploaded resources

isnt there more we can do to stop the site being swamped by completely useless resources?  I just scanned the new resource page and wasted 10minutes of my day.  Too many people are uploading absolutely useless resources in a desperate grab for download points.  I think the site deserves better.

1 Feb 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

maybe you could give a hint what, in your opinion, qualifies as "useless" and "useful"

1 Feb 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

First of all: Good morning to you from Portugal.

Second: people are still free to upload whatever they want to, as long as they follow the website rules;

Third: you are also free NOT TO download what you consider USELESS ...

Fourth: You are being rude �cause people make an effort to contribute to this site as a community in order to change teaching technics or material.

Fifth: This worksheet of yours is useless to me (but unlike you I didn �t comment about it,until now)
www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=686504#thetop

Sixth: If you consider the material useless you are free to go somewhere else.

Once again: Greetings from a Tiny country but WITH GREAT TEACHERS: PORTUGAL!

1 Feb 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

I completely agree with Ascincoquinas.People are free to share any kind of work(as long as following the rules of this site) and you are free to prefer whether to download or not.Please don �t be ungrateful.This is site is just great= valuable members+their awesome works!

1 Feb 2014     

mourisca
Portugal

@ ascincoquinas: Thumbs Up

1 Feb 2014     

Jayho
Australia

I just scanned that page too and saw your new resource (and it�s not even your own template; it�s PhilipR�s).  Do you classify your new resource as one of those completely useless resources?

Also, here is a summary of your useful contributions:
2010 - 2 contributions
2011 - 2 contributions
2012 - nil contributions
2013 - 2 contributions
2014 - 1 contribution (so far)

Irrespective of this, if you don�t like what you see then go elsewhere. It�s as simple as that, bucko. The world wide web is your oyster.

1 Feb 2014     

minimal70
Morocco

Why can �t you create your own website with more useful teaching materials and see how useful it would be

1 Feb 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

kiweed, you are one bad boy! How dare you come on here, ruffling our feathers? 

1 Feb 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Lynne: love that little expression of yours:) sounds so much better than rattling someone �s cage:)
@others: sounds like the beginning of flaming which reminded me of the flame warriors I �ve come across in a book and then found this page Wink
@Lynne:btw I never found out which one you meant for me, I �ve looked through all who had caps and alas couldn �t place itConfused

1 Feb 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

This sounds very much like sour grapes. Of course there are contributions which seem pointless to one person but they might be awesome to another person. Try using the search button better. It is quite possible to search only the recent contributions by the way using the �recent contributions" button. By doing this you can get only the level you want or the age. 
Disappointed in my fellow Kiwi.
Cheers from down under, Joy

1 Feb 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

kiweed, there are many days that I don �t find any contributions I want. Many of the teachers here tailor their worksheets and presentations to children. I teach adults, so the really childish stuff is worthless TO ME. Many of my contributions would be useless to a teacher of children because they either aren �t interesting to children or they �re too graphic.

It �s frustrating when you can �t find something useful. But ten minutes searching for something that might save me two hours trying to do it myself, or something I didn �t know I needed? Totally worth it for me!

1 Feb 2014     

1    2    Next >