Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported worksheet, why?    

reported worksheet, why?

pascy
France

reported worksheet, why?

One of my worksheets has been reported yesterday and I can �t understand why, it is the first time for me, I would just like an explaination as , to my mind, I don �t think it broke any rule! It was a ppt with 15 different sports bingo cards + on the last page, the list of the sports and their matching images. Any idea?

7 Jun 2014      

sasuna
Algeria

Someone reported it for this reason:It is only clipart, not an ESL resource
 I think it will not be deleted because moderators refuse this reason.

7 Jun 2014     

pascy
France

Sorrry but it is not only clipart, this person should have had a look at the last page where the list appears. I think this is unfair,people reporting worksheet should have a real look before they repot, thanks! Next time, I will put the key before then, thanks for your help SasunaWink
PS: It was mentioned in the title and description that there was a list.

7 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Pascy. The person who reported your ws clearly didn �t realise that Bingo games are allowed. Your resource is really great and no doubt it will be put back on tomorrow.

These things happen!  

7 Jun 2014     

LolaMorrone
Argentina

SOme of my worksheets have been reported too!! Someone said they looked scanned, but they are not!!

7 Jun 2014     

pascy
France

thanks cunliffe

7 Jun 2014     

joy2bill
Australia

Don �t worry if your contribution is reported because we have a good system whereby moderators who know the rules will check it out. If there is nothing against the rules it will be reinstated, so no problems. 

7 Jun 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

Hi there, The same thing happened to me. It �s really frustrating. I spent quite some time preparing my worksheet, and I was very happy a lot of members were downloading it. I never use watermarked clip arts by the way. A couple of weeks ago, the same happened. I was given reasons that I was not convinced of. I always make sure to follow the rules to the letter. My worksheet entitled "used to vs. get or become used to doing something" does not break any rule. Well, this is really frustrating. I think that any upload should be reviewed before it is published. If the worksheet breaks the rule, the worksheet owner should be notified to make some modifications, and then their worksheet can be uploaded.

7 Jun 2014     

whomi
Iran

Same goes here. someone reported my worksheet which i spent days on it because of the watermarks in the pictures I used.Its frustrating:(

7 Jun 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

The problem is that they download it, and then they report it! I posted my worksheet, and I deleted it from my laptop by mistake. The work of almost four hours has been lost forever. It �s a pity.

8 Jun 2014     

kekenito
Spain

That happened to me too. It seems to be that someone spend free time looking for possible mistakes

8 Jun 2014     

1    2    Next >