Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > No more politics in the forum please    

No more politics in the forum please

victor
Spain

No more politics in the forum please

Please remember that this forum is not the place for political discussions. I will remove all posts dealing with political affairs.

2 Aug 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Absolutely right. Thank you Victor. We are all caring individuals (hopefully!), but this is not the place to discuss wars and politics etc. Here we discuss teaching matters. By the way, there is the teachers � caf� where you can upload poems and discuss matters in general.  

2 Aug 2014     

Greek Professor
Greece

TOTALLY AGREE.....

2 Aug 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

totally agree - no matter what �s our opinion(s) on such subjects this is not the place to talk about war, politics... this website is a place for teachers to meet, talk, share and being a teacher starts with putting our opinion aside to help our pupils create their own opinion!

2 Aug 2014     

Machla
Israel

You were right to remove it.

THANK YOU !

2 Aug 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Good idea, Victor. Thanks. Do it before we have a fight here :)

2 Aug 2014     

mariannina
Italy

I dare add, even in the Cafe it is inappropriate to create fights. We are all friends here and we  don �t differentiate between friends.

2 Aug 2014     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

A wise decision, thank you Victor! 

2 Aug 2014     

L. habach
Morocco

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=771844#thetop
Isn �t this politics?

2 Aug 2014     

dackala
Serbia

I think that what Victor wanted to say is that you are allowed to make printables with political topics, with added exercises but what is not allowed is to express your political views on the forum. There are already lots of political printables and as far as I could see they are allowed. So it means that you can make a printable with a poem for example and it will be ok.

2 Aug 2014     

you_per7
Algeria

You are right...... Victor
But please dot your  i �s and cross your t �s, you need first to distinguish between politics and humanity.......
Education is a complete code of ethics that teachers should respect.....human duty is one  of its different aspects.
I guess that criminals have succeeded to zip our mouths Clap

cheers, a human...

2 Aug 2014     

1    2    Next >