Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Colour and BW versions    

Colour and BW versions

vairor2
Italy

ok with me......

16 Feb 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Well, I also agree.Smile

16 Feb 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Fair enough!

16 Feb 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

I agree and believe this is a good idea.
I have one suggestion/question: Is it possible to prevent people from sending documents without a single word, as it happened today?

16 Feb 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

It �s a good solution.

16 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I couldn �t agree more.

Besides, if the "re-designed" B&W version has to  be uploaded on the same day of the original worksheet, even if, as Kriszt pointed out, we know there will be as many interpretations of the concept as the number of contributors, we won �t take the risk of downloading both. We have a choice.

Have a nice day.
mena

16 Feb 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

It �s perfectly good!!!!
After all, we need a solution!!!!
Best regards,
Nebal

16 Feb 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Agree with you people.... Thumbs Up

Great , fair solution.

See you... Hug

16 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Brilliant solution.

Thanks, Victor.

16 Feb 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

GREAT IDEA!
If the size is ok, then upload 1 worksheet with colour AND plain black contour pics
If the size is over 300, then upload separately :-) on the same day...

What about regulation of series of 1-page worksheets which could be easily put together?
Should we force the contributor to upload it in one?
It is quite common problem here: contributor inserts one illustration picture, which is not crucial for the worksheet, but it enlarges the size of the worksheet and then he sends part2 and part3 and part4 and part5 ...
horrible... Isn �t it better to upload all pages in ONE file?
I think it �s easy if you are making a new worksheet to write it first, then include some pics-cliparts which are really small and then upload it as a ONE multiple-paged worksheet...
In case of old worksheets, which had been made a long time before, we can just delete the unnecessary pics, can �t we?

Yes, I know, there are some worksheets, where pictures play the most important part... but many worksheets are full of pics irrelevant to the topic or useless...
I think it could be a good idea to inform the contributors to upload as many pages IN ONE FILE as possible and do not split the worksheets into many parts...

16 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >