Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Moderators    

Moderators

zailda
Brazil

isa2, with so many contributions, most of them posted here before at islcollective, it would be almost impossible to edit all the descriptions. But the link provided for removal shows my picture and my name beside it, so if they had looked with closer attention they would have realized Zailda Prates Mendes Coirano here and Zailda Prates Mendes Coirano there are the same person.

I have already contacted Victor, hope he restore it. After all, I don�t want to have my account removed for posting copies of my own worksheets.

10 Dec 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Zailda,

I am sorry to hear that. I haven �t moderated for almost 3 weeks now because I �m too busy, but I definitely agree with you - some moderators don �t check, don �t even bother to open the wss in question.
I do understand if someone reports a wss by mistake (that was not the case of Gi2gi, whose ws really was partly copied and in revenge he/she reported my ws), because we are only human beings. But once reported, moderators should check properly. 

Hope Victor will sort it out soon. :-)
Have a nice day / evening / morning,
Michaela

10 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Mj Siza, you never seem to miss any of my posts, curious one :D good you admitted that only a part of the ws you reported was "copied"; your claim before was that the whole ws was copied. With such a trend your next claim will be that nothing was copied ... Anyway, I would be very grateful if you stopped mentioning my name at all. Ignore me just as Ido you. Coz, after all, I am not very tolerant with the people like you. Thanks

10 Dec 2014     

Mariethe House
France

@the lady who started this post:

Here �s a definition of lapsus linguae :

lapsus linguae
Psychology :  A slip of the tongue, attributed to unconscious thoughts.

Of course you didn �t "realize" because it was unconscious .

I simply tried to introduce a little humour  in something that is so recurrent on the forum.

Sorry if I hurt you. Didn �t mean to. 

10 Dec 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Gi2gi,
  Talking to me? In that case you should write properly.
After you stop claiming your ws was reported wrongly (of course it wasn �t otherwise the other moderators wouldn �t agreed and would vote against removal - and they did removed it) and I start ignoring you. I don �t like people who are not honest enough to admit the truth (nicely said, otherwise I call them liars). 

10 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Fabulous ladies contributors to this post: you are wonderful members here and may I say that as for you, Mariethe, your humour is second only to mine ha ha (no smiley face icon, boo. Where the hell is it? ). 
Gi2gi, get off your high horse, my darling. Shake a metaphorical hand with MJ Misa, who acted in good faith about your worksheet.
Let �s be friends on here.
Well, actually, I love a good barney, as long as we don �t take it too seriously! 

10 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Dear Mj  Misa, the grammar mistakes you �ve made in your previous post("other moderators wouldn �t agreed and wouldn �t vote")  shows that you are a bit anxious. What I managed to understand obviously contradicts with your previous statement( "some moderators don �t check, don �t even bother to open the wss in question")
It also seems to me that you do not fully realize the meaning of "honesty" , so I �d better stop  here -we could go further and discuss your claim but I value my time. Please, take it easy. 

10 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

Oh, ladies (and gentlemen Wink), P L E A S E ............!

10 Dec 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Zailda!

I am deeply sorry for what happened to you. You are one of the best members of this wonderful site. I LOVE all your contributions. I am sure Victor will take into consideration the facts. So CHEER UP my friend.

Best regards from Portugal. 

10 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a blooming storm in a teacup. 

10 Dec 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >