Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Moderators    

Moderators

karagozian
France

Love your humour Lynne !

10 Dec 2014     

zailda
Brazil

As I see some here have a part-time job as teachers, in �fact they are therapists. Thank you for the free appointment, but if you don �t know the person, any deduction is a long shot.
For sure the topic is recurrent here, but since it happened for the ..th time again, I feel it �s necessary AGAIN. I �m not complaining about my ws, because it would be a waste of time, the colleagues could do nothing to restore it. As I said, I have already sent Victor a message, and I �m sure it �ll be restored as unfairly removed.
Unfortunately, no one can fix the problem of receiving a message telling me "your account can be cancelled if you keep breaking the site rules..."
When we vote a ws we are not only removing a piece of work, but also implying that person did something wrong. If s/he didn �t, feelings would be hurt. Of course we are able to undo what we did, but we are uncapable of doing anything about the trouble we caused.

For the one who marked this thread as spam, read the definition of "spam" before you start marking posts on the forum. Victor created the possibility of reporting topics to avoid ads on the forum, not to make people shut their mouth.

10 Dec 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Dear Zailda I am  surprised and sad to know that your ws was finally  reported, after checking , I had let a message saying that it was your ws as you had an account  on ISL too, the same on that day for a person called Serene. Several song wsss had been reported by the same person Yet I am sure Victor  will  soon  restore  yours. Moreover , doing the job of a moderator  is a hard job !!All the best Sylvie !:))

11 Dec 2014     

zailda
Brazil

It has just been restored. Thanks, Victor and thanks to all colleagues for the support. Have a nice day / evening.

11 Dec 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3