Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good night to all.    

Good night to all.

eng789
Israel

Good night to all.

24 Feb 2009      

Nucha75
Portugal

My Dear,

I don �t blame you but i still don �t know the reason you are so angry at... Try to relax and be sure that aggressive language is not the bst option. take care

24 Feb 2009     

pmca
Portugal

Excuse me, eng789 (sorry to call you that but you haven �t done the curtesy of sharing your real name with us) but I do believe you are TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!!

How dare you insult all of us, ESLPrintables members? And for what? For not acknowledging your "Family Day"??

Am I missing something here? 

I believe you owe us ALL a huge apology. As far as I am concerned I was unaware of this rule where EVERYONE is obliged to post on this forum.

And by the way, being a teacher means being tolerant and open-minded, something you clearly lack.

Looking forward to a public apology to all members,

Paula Araujo

24 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Is this another experiment too?

24 Feb 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

You �re rude, full stop.

24 Feb 2009     

ajwon
Poland

I think you have problems with yourself. Work on it!

24 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

VERY, VERY RUDE. 

24 Feb 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Hi. Well, it �s kinda weird to see the post about being nasty, mean etc for people who just �stepped in � =) anyway, I don �t know even what to do, whether to thank you, well, this is what I would do but before you posted your las comment. Now I just don �t want to look like a kiss@$$. Well, if it �s a real family day in ur country, so please go and have a great celebration, why did you start saying these unpleasant words? Did you really want to speculate with the meaning of this holiday? lots of people come and go without eveng looking at what is going on in the forum. So, please, don �t get angry with those who didn �t reply. And I hope that in some time you will still be able to think like this "I love this site and all you fantastic - dedicated teachers". Bye, have a great day

24 Feb 2009     

Nucha75
Portugal

What about  cultivating friendship and tolerance !? You �re making a fuss out of nothing....
Take a deep breathe and relax... Life �s too shjot to be wasted with this tiny things...
IF i were Victor i �d stop this forum....this is only creating gossips and misterpretations.

24 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Barb - you wrote:
So, why not call your mom or dad, or just give someone a hug and tell them you love them.

So I called my sister and did like you said!

This is a bit like the discussion we �ve been having about people downloading but not leaving a comment. Some always leave a comment and some don �t.
I took you up on your suggestion. I didn �t realize you wanted an reply.
Isn �t it nice to know that you �ve been taken seriously?

L

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Oh come on... stop squabbling... I don �t ever congratulate anyone on whatever day it is... and I don �t consider myself rude - far from it...

I was busy and honestly, why does it matter?? Does saying "Congrats" make a person a better person because they did that?

I think not, helping others out and other things like true "actions" - show who real friends are...

Thumbs Up

24 Feb 2009     

1    2    3    Next >