Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > s ´ vs s ´s    

s ´ vs s ´s

Mariethe House
France

Alex and Dale: You two made may day !
These are things only natives can say! LOL( Somehow referring to Alex ´s post the other day about the English spoken worldwide, compared to native British English!!)

14 Feb 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@almaz - nice! Be offensive, then pretend it ´s a bit of a laugh. It is my contention that you are an only child, arguing with your reflection in the car mirror. If I was your mam, you would get a good clout round the lug hole. 
Dale, thanks for lightening this up!
Edit: Alex, I believe you have purposefully set out to wind Giorgi up on more than one occasion. You must have known he wasn´t asking for any of your links, you have clashed too often and you should not have responded. 

14 Feb 2016     

alien boy
Japan

You guys are all so funny! And perfectly right - just like the long car trips as a kid.

I can even pick which siblings you are!

I´ll try to be a little less direct & a little more humorous about certain members in the future.

Enjoy the rest of your day or night.

14 Feb 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Alien boy. And having re-read one or 2 of your previous thoroughly nasty posts - if you are so jovial and humorous and wishing us a nice day - will you remove them please? You are not supposed to point out members ´ mistakes/typoes on the forum - much less mock them and abuse them. I am having to teach British Values in school (true) and this behaviour has made me think. I ´m just saying. 
And I have no doubt that almaz will get the last word, as per usual! Clap

14 Feb 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

Awwww, Muuuuuuuum!!!

14 Feb 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

Are we there yet? 

14 Feb 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

No! I ´ve double checked with the hospital and they gave me the wrong baby.

14 Feb 2016     

alien boy
Japan

Alas, Mother dear, I ´m neither British nor polite!

14 Feb 2016     

< Previous   1    2    3